Chapter 3

TommyInnit's jaw almost literally dropped when he saw who walked in through the cafe door. It was the top 2 heroes!! The number 1 hero was Ph1lzA, and the 2nd top hero was The Blade. Tommy was shocked. What were the top heroes doing in District 17, when they spent all of their time at the city? And worse, what if they found out that he was a vigilante? Tommy then realized that he also had to go take their order, so he tried his best to calm down and do so.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    We walked into a small cafe that seemed to be a bit popular in this district and sat down at a table. We wouldn't usually be in small district's such as this one, but there was supposed vigilante and criminal activity in this area. As I waited for a waiter, Blade turned to me. "So how are we going to find out who the criminals and vigilantes are?" He asked. "Hmm, I don't know mate, let's just keep an eye out, ok? And tonight, we'll patrol here. Sound good?" I told him. "It sounds good Phil." He said, turning his eyes to a blond boy behind the cashier.

    'He seems.... nervous', Blade noted. 'Eh, of course he was, the top 2 heroes had just walked into the place where he worked at.' Blade thought. Then the boy turned and started walking towards them with a notepad in his hand. "Hello, welcome to Niki & Bad's cafe, may I take your order?" He said in a polite voice. The boy seemed young, maybe around 19 or 18, Blade noted. After telling the boy their orders, he went back to the cashier.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy was internally freaking out. He had just talked to the top 2 heroes! He was a bit worried, however. They could find out his identity! "Alright, just play it cool. I'm big man TommyInnit, I don't need to be worried about anything!" Tommy thought to himself trying to calm down. He then skillfully made the drinks and handed gave it to them. As cautious as he was trying to be, one of the heroes spoke up.

    "Hey kid, is your wrist ok? It seems hurt." Ph1lzA said. Tommy internally panicked and tried to make a good excuse. "Umm, yeah! It's ok, I just slammed it onto something on accident!" Tommy said frantically. "Oh, ok." Ph1lzA said. Tommy took the money and went back to the table where his friends were. When he told them what had happened, most of them were pale. "They didn't find out who you were, right?" Quackity said in a hushed whisper, worried for the boy. 

    "No, so far it's going good, they just asked about my wrist. To be honest, they actually seemed a bit worried." Tommy said. "That seems a bit sus." Jack spoke up. Everyone turned to look at him. "What?" Jack asked, looking at the faces staring at him. "What did you say?" Purple muttered. "I said sus?" Jack asked, looking confused. "That, my friend, is a very pogchamp word." Tommy said. Everyone agreed with him, and they continued to talk more, until Tommy overheard the heroes say something about him in their conversation.