Chapter 88

I let out a scream as Mama cut my ear off. I started crying uncontrollably while Mama just inspected my ear. "I was right. Your traits aren't as fascinating as mine." She said as she rolled her eyes. I continued crying as I felt the blood run down my head. She laughed and threw my ear against the wall. I cried harder as I heard it hit the wall with a splat.

    "Now for your tail and other ear... God, your tail is so annoying..." She muttered and grinned. "Be a good boy and keep your ears up." She said sternly, and I shook my head furiously and kept my other ear flattened. She sighed. "You leave me no choice..." She muttered, then bent down to my leg. She shoved the dagger into my wound and I screamed as hard as I could in pain. But when I screamed, I forgot to keep my ear flattened, and it sprang up.

    "No, no, no, no!" I thought as I panicked. Mama saw my ear spring up, and she grinned. She immediately grabbed my ear and held it there. She started slowly cutting it off while laughing. I kept on screaming in pain as blood continued flowing down my head. Blood was now dripping into my eyes, and my tears were mixing with the blood. I wanted all the pain to go away, but it wouldn't.

    I felt a painful tingling on my leg, and I looked down as Mama completely cut my other ear off. I kept on sobbing and blinked furiously to try to clear my vision when I realized why my leg was tingling. I gasped in shock and horror as I looked closely at my leg.

The veins which were next to the wound were green.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "TUBBO, YOU HAVE HORNS!" Tommmy yelled in shock, and Tubbo's eyes widened as he snapped out of his trance. "I-I HAVE H-HORNS?!!?" He asked. Clementiene returned just as he said that with Ranboo following behind. "Tubbo, why are you screaming? Is everything alr- OH MY GOD-!" Ranboo said, but then cut himself off as he saw the blood. Clementine placed some gauze in Tommy's hand. "It is not in my knowledge if this will assist Tubbo, but we can hope it does." Clementine said unsurely. Tommy nodded. Tubbo however, was starting to panick.

    "T-Tubbo?" Ranboo asked, placing a hand on Tubbo's shoulder. Purpled came into the bathroom and looked around, then his eyes widened as he realized what the situation was. Then, Tubbo did something which shocked everyone, and also made everyone in the room yell in shock and horror.

Tubbo smashed his head against the mirror.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    While I was distracted by the veins on my leg, Mama took this as an opportunity to grab my tail and yank it. I screamed and tried to get away, but it didn't affect her. I then remembered Papa has super-hearing and started yelling his name. "PAPA! PLEASE HELP, MAMA'S GOING TO CUT MY TAIL OFF!" I screamed, and Mama hit my head with the metal.

    "Shut up, brat. You give me a headache. And your "pApA" is probably sleeping. He won't hear you." She said, making air quotes when she said "Papa". Then she cut my tail off. I screamed in pain as my tears started pooling on the floor from how much I was crying. Soon, the blood joined the small pool, and I cried harder. Mama scoffed. "I'm going to shut you up. Once and for all." She said, then disappeared into the shadows. She came back a moment later, holding something that made my heart drop.

Mama was holding a needle and a spool of thread.