Chapter 170

Tommy looked at her with a confused look. "What, you didn't know?" He asked. Niki shook her head with the same expression on her face. "No one bothered to tell me." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

    "Oh- I'm so sorry Niki-" Tommy said as he realised he forgot to tell her. "Wait, Tubbo, Ranboo, did I tell you?" Tommy asked, and they nodded. "Yeah, you called us as soon as he left your office boss man," Tubbo said as he gently pet Benson. Tommy nodded. Purpled looked at Tommy.

    "But I thought we were gonna patrol tonight..." Purpled asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. Tommy winced but quickly tried to cover it up. "Sorry, Purpled..." Tommy said, but then he smirked. "Consider this as a part of punishment!" Tommy said with a smirk and Purpled stared at him. Then he looked at Puffy. "Is this part of the agreement?" He asked, and Puffy shrugged.

    "Hey, he can give you whatever punishment he wants that doesn't involve physical harm," Puffy said. Purpled rolled his eyes but nodded. Puffy crossed her arms and looked at Tommy, then Tubbo, then Ranboo.

    "I don't trust them." She said flatly. Niki slowly nodded. "To be honest, neither do I." She said with a small frown. Tommy bit his lip in thought and nodded. "That's what we thought about too," Tommy said. "We thought that maybe this is a trap, and to be honest, it does seem like one." He said.

    "In the end, we decided that we'll go, but we'd be extra careful. One sus move and we're out of there." Tommy said, and Puffy nodded, but the cloud that had formed over her head didn't disappear. "Seriously, Puffy. We'll be fine." Tommy said, and Puffy nodded hesitantly. "We'll each take some of Niki's cake and keep it with us in a bag if we get hurt. Better?" Tommy said, and the cloud shrank until it was only a small gathering of water droplets. Puffy smiled a bit and nodded.

    "Better." She said, and Tommy returned the smile. "Well, I'll pack the cake for you while you get ready," Niki said as she walked over to the cake. Tommy grinned and nodded. "Thanks, Niki!" He said and then he looked at Ranboo and Tubbo. "We should get ready, we don't have much time left-" Tommy said as he glanced out the window.

    Ranboo grinned and snapped his fingers. Purple particles surrounded him until he disappeared behind the particles. The particles faded a second later and Tommy watched as Ender emerged from the cloud of purple. Tommy rolled his eyes.

    "Well some of us have to physically change our clothes," Tommy said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Ender just grinned and leaned back on his seat on the sofa. Tommy rolled his eyes again, and Ender smirked. "Keep on rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." He said with a smirk, and Tommy stared at him, but then his blank expression melted into one of pure rage.

    "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S-" Tommy yelled as he lunged at Ranboo but Quackity immediately rushed over and held him back. "Both of you are going to be late if you don't get ready now," Quackity said coldly and Tommy immediately straightened up and nodded. He grabbed Tubbo and pulled him into the hallway. "Do you think you'll be able to put your shirt on or do you need help?" Tommy asked. Tubbo paused then shook his head.

    "Nope!" He said as he smiled. Tommy nodded, returned the smile, and then quickly ran into his room. He took his dress shirt off after opening his pocket and Clementine flew out. He threw on his usual shirt and then his hoodie. He quickly changed into his vigilante outfit and ran out of his room. Clementine followed and hid behind his ear. Niki was packing a third bag with some of the cake. She looked up and smiled.

    "Everyone left, by the way. I'm about to leave too." She said, and Tommy nodded. "Okay!" He said as he took a bag and put it in his backpack. "Thanks a lot, Niki. For everything." Tommy said gratefully and Niki's grew. "Anytime, Tommy." She said, and she gave him a hug and then left. Probably to go back home or to the cafe. Bee walked out of his room and Tommy smiled.

    "Okay, let's go!" Tommy said excitedly as he threw open a window and jumped out onto a rooftop below him. Ender teleported next to him, and Bee flew out. Bee quickly locked the window and slowly landed next to them. "Also, before I forget, I need to do something before we meet up with SBI," Bee said, and Ender looked at him. "What is it?" He asked, and Tommy could tell Bee was grinning under the mask.

"I need to rob a bank."