Chapter 93

When Tommy and Purpled slammed the door open, they tripped and faceplanted into the ground. "Oof." Purpled muttered, and Tommy felt everyone's eyes on them. "You two still had 0.69 seconds, just sit down-" They heard Phantom say with a small laugh. Tommy nodded as he got up and helped Purpled up. "In my opinion, the way you and Purpled tripped and fell was hilarious." Clementine said, and Tommy internally rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up." He thought in a whiny tone. "Wait please don't take offence-" Tommy said as he realized what he said. "None taken!" Clementine replied, and Tommy let out a sigh of relief as he sat down in a seat next to Purpled.

    "Well, now that everyone is present, let's get this meeting started. As some of you know, Phantom's son, Fundy, has been kidnapped by Phantom's ex-wife." Blade said, and there were two different reactions. The first one was a sombre nod, and the other one was a gasp of shock. Tommy's and Purpled's eyes widened as they realized something. They looked at each other, both thinking the same thing.

    "Now, I'm pretty sure everyone here is familiar with the crime of removing a person's hybrid traits without their consent, right?" Blade asked as he paced back and forth in front of the room. Everyone nodded. Removing someone's hybrid traits, without their consent, was a huge crime, and could get you a lifetime in jail or sentenced to death. That's how serious that crime was.

    "Well, Phantom here informed us that Sally cut his hybrid traits off." Blade said, and gasps of horror spread through the room. "But isn't Phantom's son just a kid?" A voice said, and Blade nodded. "He is. The crazy woman even sewed his mouth shut." Ph1LzA said, the whole time he had been quiet, but now he spoke up. And anger was clear in his voice.

    Here was the number one rule for the number hero. Never. Ever. Hurt. Ph1LzA's. Family. "Oh my god... the poor kid..." Connor said. Tommy looked at Purpled, and Purpled looked back at him. "Should we...?" Tommy muttered to him, and Purpled nodded. "You or me?" Purpled whispered back. "I'll do it." Tommy muttered to him, then turned his attention back to the front. Tommy then raised his hand, and Blade looked over at him. His blood-red eyes pierced him and made him want to wilt away, but he kept his hand steady.

     "Yes, Timothy?" Blade asked, and Tommy gulped. "I just wanted to ask... was Phantom's son's name Fundy?" Tommy asked. Tommy looked as Phantom's eyes widened and Ph1LzA immediately turned to him.

"Timothy... do you know where Fundy is?!"

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I narrowed my eyes as I continued staring at Timothy. All the voices had gone quiet, that is, except for one voice. "God, you guys are wasting so much time... JUST GO TO DISTRICT 17 ALREADY!" The voice said, clearly annoyed and irritated. "Let me carry out my plan first. It won't take long to complete the first step, I promise. We'll patrol tonight in District 17, does that seem good enough for you?" I muttered quietly to the voice, and the voice was silent for a bit.

    "Yeah, that seems good enough." The voice said, and another voice spoke up. "FUNDY PROTECTION SQUAD ASSEMBLE, BLADE HAS A PLAN!" They said, and the voices started talking loudly again all of a sudden. "We're having cooked salmon for dinner tonight." One voice said. "Welcome to hell, please don't mind the smell of rotten salmon. It seems like you're in the wrong place, however, so up to the good place you go! Oh, and here's a snack of salmon! Enjoy!" A second voice said. "Class, for snacks today, we're having salmon. This certain fish needs to be put out of the sea." A third voice said.

    I sighed and told them to be quiet, and they surprisingly did. For some reason, now that I told them about the plan, they seemed to respect me more. When I started thinking Timothy's friends were bad, however, their respect dropped as if they were... disappointed in me. I turned back to Timothy, and he nodded. "Well, not exactly, Phantom, but I think he is still in District 17. I do remember that he was with a woman, however, and I think her name was Sally." Timothy said, and I saw Phantom grip the table next to him tightly.

    "That's Fundy's mother..." Ph1LzA said, and his wings became stiff. "Ok, so we know Fundy is in District 17, so we should turn our focus there. But to hopefully speed up the process of finding Fundy, we first have to do something." I said, and I felt everyone turn to me, even the voices who were mumbling quietly went quiet.

"We are going to move the L'Manburg festival to 3 days from today."