Chapter 190

Tommy's face turned red as he stared at Ender. "SH-SHUT UP!" He yelled, enticing a laugh from Bee. The five of them then left the vault and raced to the elevator. "Hey, Tommy... Want to know something?" Ender said and Tommy paused and then nodded. "Sure. What is it?" He asked and Ender smirked.

    When I returned to our apartment, I didn't just put the door there." Tommy nodded as he pressed the number one on the elevator. "Oh yeah?  What else did you do that took you so long?" Tommy asked looking at Bee talk to Benson in a corner.

    "Well, I went to fridge to get a snack and... you weren't there." Ender said, looking at Tommy with a smirk. Tommy was about to ask Ender if he was high, but then he changed his mind. He might as well play along if Ender's going to do this.

    "Really? Well I'm sure if you looked in the reflection of the fridge you would have found a pretty delicious snack." Tommy teased and Ender's reaction did not disappoint. Ender's eyes widened, he flushed a light shade of purple, and he coughed. "W-What?" Ender managed to get out. Tommy grinned, feeling satisfied his plan worked.

    "You heard me." Tommy said with a smug grin. The elevator doors opened and instead of going through the lasers, Ender teleported everyone to a rooftop a good distance away from the bank.

    "Does everyone have all their things?" Ender asked and Tommy and Bee checked their pockets and nodded with a grin. "Yup!" Bee said with a smile. Ender returned the smile, his tail moving gently. They all laughed and started moving to the rooftop where they would meet up with SBI, making jokes along the way.

    Soon they arrived and they all sat down, watching the starry night sky. Tommy laid down, and so did everyone else. Benso. Stayed next to Bee, Bee laid down next to Ender, and Tommy was on Ender's other side with Clementine next to Tommy. They all watched the beautiful dark sky and Tommy realised something.

    He turned his head sideways and looked at Clementine with a concerned look. "Hey, sorry the roof isn't that comfortable... I could give you a spare hoodie from my backpack if you want it? It's pretty comfortable." Tommy said and Clementine glowed brighter. "I appreciate your concern, Tommy. It makes me happy to know you care about me." They said happily and Tommy smiled.

    "I love you, Clem." Tommy said, turning his head forward to look at the sky. "I love you too, Tommy." Clementine said happily. They all watched the stars for a bit longer, pointing out constellations and making their own until Ender heard something and froze. Everyone looked at Ender with a confused look.

    "You okay, Boo?" Bee asked with concern. Ender slowly got up and turned around, but he didn't respond.  Bee and Tommy took this as their cue to be on alert and they immediately got up and looked in the same direction Ender was looking. Then out of nowhere, someone appeared in front of them with a grin.

"Boo."