Chapter 29

I ran into Phil's office and stopped to catch my breath. "Hey mate, are you ok?" Phil asked, he seemed concerned. "Yeah, I'm ok, but I'm not late right?" I asked, worried that I was late. Phil laughed as he shook his head. "No, you're not mate, you're actually just in time." He said with a bright smile. "Thanks!" I said, then thought about something. "Phil, I need to tell you something." I said after a while.

    Phil looked a bit concerned. "What is it?" He said. "Well, do you remember Timothy?" I asked. After a second, he seemed to remember. "Oh, that boy from the cafe, right?" He asked. "Yeah, that's him." I said with a smile. "Well, what about him?" Phil asked, turning all of his attention towards me.

    "Well, he hates heroes." I said, feeling a bit hurt. Phil seemed shocked. "What? Why? How do you know this?" Phil asked, taken aback. "Well, he said he trusts vigilantes more than heroes." I scoffed. "But why?" Phil asked. "He said heroes are never there for the lower districts where all the real crime happened because heroes were selfish and only stayed in the main part of the city so they could be on the news and stuff." I said with a sigh.

    "Oh." Phil said, looking hurt. "Well, is there anything else you needed to tell me?" He said with a sigh. "Uhm, yeah. Timothy is here. For an interview." I said, already knowing what his reaction would be. Phil was very shocked. "But I thought he hated heroes?!!?" Phil said, now shocked even more. "Yeah, that's what I thought too." I said, furrowing my brows. "Anyways, how many people are in the lobby currently?" I asked Phil, who checked on his desktop. "A lot." He said after checking.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy sat down at one of the chairs in the very large lobby, which was very crowded. He got a text from someone and pulled out his phone to see who it was from. It was from Tubbo, and he was asking how the interview was going. "There's still 5 minutes left to the interview Tubbo." Tommy typed back with a smile. They continued to text each other until some people came in the lobby, and a hush fell over everyone in the lobby.

    It was Ph1lzA, and Blade and Phantom were by his side. "Ok everyone, listen up." Ph1lzA said, looking over the crowd. "So, we're going to split everyone up into three groups." Ph1lzA said with a smile. "There will be tests that you have to pass. The first one will be interviewing, and we will eliminate people who we think don't fit the requirements." Ph1lzA said seriously, making sure that everyone was listening.

    A while later, everyone was split into three equal groups. Tommy turned off his phone after telling Tubbo what was going on and put it in his pocket. There were whispers everywhere around him, and after Ph1lzA clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, silence fell over the crowd.

    "Ok everyone, make way through the doors that will soon open, and remember, no pushing." Ph1lzA said as Phantom and Blade pulled some levers. As soon as they pulled the levers, the gates opened, and the doors opened. Tommy couldn't see what was behind the doors due to the large number of people ahead of him.

Tommy took a deep breath and started to walk towards the doors.