Chapter 165

Tommy had a grin on his face as he raced towards the train station. "We did it, Clem!" Tommy said happily. "Yes, we did!" Clementine said in agreement. "Big Man TommyInnit is so powerful even prison can't hold him for long!" Tommy thought.

    All along Tommy had been talking to Clementine telepathically because of Phantom. The possibility of him listening to his conversation was small, but not impossible. Rumour has it Phantom could hear someone from across the globe if he wanted to, so he was definitely not taking any chances.

    "Big man TommyInnit?" Clementine asked sceptically. Tommy grinned. "Yeah!" He said as he kept on walking. Realisation dawned on his face when he realised something. He immediately looked at his watch and his eyes widened.

    "CLEM, WE ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTES TO GET TO THE TRAIN STATION!" Tommy thought frantically. "REALLY?!" Clementine said in shock. "YES, REALLY!" Tommy said as he broke into a sprint. "THEN HURRY!" Clementine screamed.

    "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING, BREAKDANCING?!" Tommy yelled back as he turned around a corner. Tommy felt a bit better when he saw the train station finally come into view, but instead of slowing down, he ran faster. He checked his watch quickly and continued running.

    "THREE MINUTES!" He yelled but Clementine didn't respond. "Maybe they're nervous or thinking about something?" Tommy thought as they arrived at the train station. Tommy ran through the station and watched the open train doors. Tommy jumped onto the train, sat down, and let out a sigh of relief. He checked his watch to see how much time was left till the train left and he realised it was going to depart in one minute.

    "I was so close to taking panicking to an extreme level-" Tommy thought as he caught his breath. "Agreed," Clementine said in response. The train started to move and a small smile appeared on Tommy's lips. "Wait..." He mumbled. "Clementine?" He asked. "Yes?" They responded. "Am I forgetting something? I feel like someone told me to do something but I forgot what it was..." Tommy muttered.

    "Check your messages, Ranboo messaged you regarding obtaining a cake from Niki and Phantom wanted you to check with Niki if she could bake some cakes and other pastries for the festival and if Bad could create some muffins," Clementine said. Tommy smiled.

    "Thanks a lot, Clem. Seriously, I need to make it up to you someday, by now I probably owe you a thousand favours." Tommy said as he leaned back in his seat. Clementine paused and didn't respond. They stayed like that until their stop came and they got off. Tommy was concerned about why they were silent for so long, but he didn't really mind.

    "They probably need some alone time or something like that." Tommy thought. He walked through the streets which were so familiar to him that he knew them like the back of his hand. "Oh, Tommy..." Clementine finally mumbled so quietly he could barely hear them.

"You spending time with me is enough to pay off every favour."