Chapter 37

Tommy walked into the cafe with a large smile on his face. He immediately went to the kitchen, where he knew Niki was. She was always in the kitchen. "HEY EVERYONE!! HEY NIKI!!" He yelled as he came toward Niki. There were only a few employees here at the moment, and they echoed Tommy's greeting. "Hey, Tommy!" She greeted Tommy with a warm smile.

    "Guess what?" Tommy said in excitement. He was bouncing up and down with excitement. "What?" She said, turning to face the younger. "Can we leave the room first though?" Tommy said, and Niki nodded in response. "I GOT IN!!!" He yelled once he was out the door and the other employees weren't listening.

    Niki's face immediately lit up. "REALLY?!?!" She asked happily. Tommy nodded and Niki pulled away from him after a second. "I'm proud of you, you know." Niki said with a warm smile as she patted his shoulder. After talking with her for a while, Tommy headed to the drinks station.

    When he got to the drinks station, Liam was already there preparing the blenders and checking if everything was in order. "Well, look at you. You've only been here for around a week and you're already doing this type of stuff." Tommy said, leaning on the doorway with a small smile.

    Apparently, Liam hadn't heard him enter the station, because he jumped when Tommy started speaking, but let out a sigh of relief once he saw that it was just Tommy. "Hey, Timothy! How are you?" Liam said with a smile. "I'm good, how about you?" Tommy asked as he started checking if everything was in order. "I'm good! How did the interview go?" Liam asked as he turned to Tommy with a smile.

    "Oh, I got in!" Tommy said, and he couldn't help but smile a bit. "Cool!" Liam said with a smile. "I'm really happy for you." Liam said, and Tommy smiled as he turned to Liam, but then he thought about something and asked Liam a question.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I had told Phil and Techno about Timothy. "You passed your mission!" Phil had said with a smile. Techno nodded his head to show that he agreed with Phil, and I felt pride bubbling up in my chest. "Hey, what do you think about me getting closer to Timothy?"I asked him at dinner, and Phil started thinking. 

    "I really think that's a good idea! Also, do you mind if I give you another mission?" Phil asked me, and I thanked him and told him I didn't mind. "Well, I want you to get closer to Timothy and find out why he trusts vigilantes so much, and also try your best to make him turn against vigilantes and side with heroes." Phil said with a smile, and I nodded.

    "Hey, what's your opinion on heroes?" Timothy asked me, and I snapped out of my trance. "H-huh? Oh, heroes?" I said as I was snapped out of my trance. "Yeah, I asked what your opinion was on heroes. Like Blade and Ph1lza." Timothy said with an eye roll, and I didn't hesitate to say my opinion. "Heroes are amazing!" I cheerfully said. As Timothy's expression darkened greatly, I could instantly tell one obvious thing.

I had messed up big time.