Chapter 17

Tommy was a bit shocked, to say the least. "Tubbo, why do you think you can go to the meeting?" He asked as he put his hand on his best friend's hand. "Well, I can walk. But I don't need to walk, all I need is Ranboo. He can teleport me there, and if we get caught, he can teleport me back here! Simple." He said excitedly.

    "Oh, and I can also walk, but I might need some support." Tubbo said as he tried to demonstrate by getting off the bed and carefully walking to Ranboo. When he touched Ranboo's shoulder, he let out a happy cheer. Ranboo sighed, but he didn't hide his small smile. "What is it with you two not caring about your physical health?" Ranboo said, shaking his head.

    "I don't know." Tubbo said, shrugging. "Ask Tommy." He says, turning to Tommy. "Anyways, what time was the meeting?" Tommy said, trying to ignore the question. "Uhm, I think it was 10 or 11 PM?" Ranboo said uncertainly. "Yeah, it was. Anyways Tubbo, that's amazing, good job!" Tommy said as he engulfed the older in a tight embrace.

    Tubbo imitated the gesture and the two stayed like that for 3 minutes with Ranboo watching awkwardly. "Ok, so am I the third wheel currently or?" Ranboo said after 3 minutes, breaking the silence. "Oh, shut up, I'm always the third wheel with you and Tubbo." Tommy said, rolling his eyes as he separated from Tubbo. "Anyways, we should go to bed, there's a big day tomorrow." Ranboo said as he started to leave. "Bye!" They all said to each other as Tubbo went to his bed and Tommy and Ranboo went to their rooms.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    It was dark outside, and almost time to leave for the meeting. Tommy was getting into his vigilante outfit when he heard Tubbo call him. "BOSS MAN? CAN YOU HELP ME?" Tubbo half yelled as Tommy rushed to see what was wrong. When he saw what the problem was, he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Oh, stop being an idiot and help me." Tubbo grumbled. Tubbo couldn't get the top of his vigilante outfit on him. 

    After a moment, Tubbo's outfit was complete. All it lacked now was its mask. He put it on and turned to Tommy proudly. "It feels so good to be back in this outfit!" Tubbo said as he did a little spin to show off. "Good job, now go show Ranboo." Tommy said with a smile. Tubbo nodded and went to show Ranboo with Tommy following behind.

    Ranboo didn't need a vigilante outfit. He was an ender man hybrid, along with something else, so his vigilante outfit was just his hybrid form. When he wasn't in his hybrid form, he had dirty blonde hair, sunglasses, and a half white half black mask, which you couldn't take off.

    When Ranboo turned around, Tommy was a bit shocked, because he hadn't seen Ranboo's hybrid form in a long time. Half of him was white while the other was black, the black part of his face had a green eye while the white part had a red one. He was also in a very formal looking suit with a red tie and fancy shoes. Usually, Tommy would joke about how he had to stay in a suit and tie all the time, but even he was a bit shocked when he learned that the suit was actually very flexible and comfortable to move in.

    While Tubbo showed off his outfit to Ranboo, Tommy looked out of the window and thought about the heroes. What if they interrupted the meeting? What if they were all caught? What if all of them got sent to prison? Who would protect the lower districts then? He was pulled out of his raging ocean of thoughts when Tubbo tugged his sleeve and said something to him energetically.

"LET'S GO TO THE MEETING!"