Chapter 60

Tommy raced through the night with a serious look on his face. "Clementine, do you want to fly beside me or do you want me to keep on holding you?" Tommy asked as he looked at Clementine for a split second. "If I am causing difficulty in you running, then I wouldn't mind being by your side. However, I think that it would be best for me to stay in your hand in case something happened." Clementine said after thinking for a while.

    Tommy nodded and looked at the tall buildings ahead of them. They were leaving District 17, in fact, they were on the border of District 17 right now. In around five or six minutes, they would soon be back at the SBI's house.

    Whenever Tommy entered the main part of L'Manburg, he could never stop the feeling of awe that overtook him whenever he saw the huge buildings. Maybe one day, he would get so used to the sights that he would stop this feeling of amazement. He used the phrase 'one day' a lot. 

    For example, he would think that one day, he, Tubbo, and Ranboo would improve District 17. Not that he didn't like District 17, there was just so much crime and things like that. One day, he would focus on the future. Life was just so fricking inconsistent, he couldn't do most of these things right now, but maybe one day, when the future will be better, he could. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Clementine shook violently in his hands to get his attention.

    "Finally! We're here now!" Clementine said eagerly, and Tommy looked up at the large building in front of them. He grabbed the grappling hook off his belt and aimed at a window that was a couple of floors high. When he landed on the rather large windowsill, he noticed that it was the same window from last time. 

    "Huh. What a coincidence." Tommy muttered as he silently picked the lock on the window. "You'd think that they would have better locks on their windows due to them being heroes." Tommy thought as the lock clicked, and Tommy knew it was open. "Now just wait to make sure no one's here..." Tommy said silently, then he got an idea.

    "Hey Clem, since you can shrink, do you think that you can slip through the window after I lift it and look to see if anyone's there? Sorry if you're uncomfortable doing that..." Tommy said to Clementine in his mind. "No, I don't mind actually! I'll do it, it sounds exciting." Clementine said, and Tommy grinned. "Thanks, Clem!" Tommy whispered as he lift the window a bit. Clementine shrunk and slipped through.

    "The coast is clear!" Clementine said to Tommy in his mind, and Tommy nodded. "Thanks!" He whispered, then lifted the window again and slipped through, his landing muffled by a small rug which was by the window. "Clem, can you lead the way to Phantom's room?" Tommy asked, and he got a hum in reply. They soon arrived at Phantom's room, which was quite large for a bedroom. He opened the door slightly and slipped through silently. Luckily, Phantom wasn't there. Tommy reached into his backpack, pulled out a few things and grinned.

"Let's cause some chaos."