Chapter 117

After a bit, Tommy said he was going to work and Clementine flew into his pocket, which he had open. Tommy said goodbye to Tubbo and Benson and then left. He looked up at the dark sky and smiled. "Clem, can you eat food? I know you don't need it, but is it possible for you to eat it?" Tommy asked, still looking up.

    "I... I do not really possess knowledge about that..." Clementine said. "I think it might be possible for me to consume food, but I have never required food to feel complete, or have energy. To be honest, I have never really thought about that topic." Clementine replied. Tommy nodded.

    "Well, you have a lot of knowledge, right?" Tommy asked, and Clementine replied 'yes'. "So, which dessert do you think you would like best?" Tommy asked. "Oh. Uhm..." Clementine said, and Tommy knew they were deep in thought now. He smiled to himself and turned around a corner.

    Soon he saw Niki and Bad's Cafe. He entered through the back door and was overwhelmed by light. He let out a small yelp and blinked rapidly to try to adjust his eyes to the light. "Hey, To- Timothy!" A voice said. "Hey, Niki." Tommy said as his eyes finally adjusted to the light.

    "Miss Niki, who's this?" A voice said. Tommy's eyes immediately widened and he looked around. "Yeah, Miss Niki, who is it?" Another voice said. Tommy looked at the counter and saw two people eating some cake. He instantly realized who the two were.

It was Finley and Junior.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "Hm. I know a warehouse near here, let's go there. And put the blasted wig back on." Mama said, and I nodded, paralyzed with terror as I ran to pick my wig up. I picked it up and quickly tried to put it on, but I couldn't. I wanted to throw up as I tried putting it on, wearing a pink wig for girls made me sick.

    It's not that I hated girls, I just didn't want to be one. It kind of felt... wrong to me when someone called me a girl. I heard Mama scoff. "God, what girl doesn't know how to properly put a wig on?" Mama said with disgust.

    "First of all, I'm barely five years old! Second of all, I'm not even a girl!" I thought, but I didn't dare say it out loud. I valued having my tongue attached to my mouth, and knowing Mama, she would not hesitate to cut it off and throw it away. Tears pricked my eyes as I remembered what she did to my ears and tail, and Mama walked over to me.

    "Move your head." She said angrily and I moved. She roughly grabbed my hair and started adjusting the wig. Soon she moved her hands away and looked at my hair. "Seems good. Now come on, brat. Because of you, we've got to leave right this instant." She said and roughly tugged on my arm as she dragged me somewhere.

    It felt like my arm was going to get pulled out from my... wait what was the word for it...? Papa read a book about the human body with me, and there was this word that started with an 'S'... Oh, right!

    It felt like my arm was going to pop out of my arm socket because of how hard Mama was tugging on my arm. I whimpered in pain and fear as she continued dragging me. A few minutes later we came to another building. Mama threw open the door and threw me away from her into the building.

    At this point, tears were constantly rolling down my face and I let out some hiccups too. I watched as Mama locked the door and turned to me. She looked around and waited like she thought someone was going to attack her. "I kind of hope someone would attack her though-" I thought with a small smile. Then her phone started ringing and she pulled it out of her pocket to answer it.

    "Yes, I'm here. Do you know where I am? Good... Is anyone with us? No? Alright, thank you for your information. Wait, you've also added something? Where? Hold on, I'm going in that direction." Mama said, then walked over to a corner of the building we were in. I gagged as I smelled the disgusting smell. This smelled even worse than the previous building...

    "Oh! Now you've really outdone yourself. Thank you for your services." Mama said, then hung up. She pushed something out of the corner and towards where I was. I let out a small shriek as I felt a flash of pain in my leg.

    "Be quiet! I won't have to worry about that anymore, though..." Mama said, and then she finally came out of the shadows and now I could see what she was pushing. My eyes widened as I saw what it was and I started scooting back in fear. Mama grinned and looked at me. She was pushing a table, or is it called a trolley?

    I don't really know, I don't know too many words. It was a table with wheels and a handle you could push it from. But the table had all sorts of knives and other sharp objects. My eyes widened in fear as I saw a gun. Mama wouldn't shoot me, right?! I watched as Mama turned to me with a wide grin and held up a sharp blade. Then she laughed and started speaking.

"Let the torturing begin!"