Chapter 180

Wilbur had smiled at me, picked up his guitar, and then left after our hug. I got up and stretched, feeling my bones pop. I sighed with satisfaction and then walked to my closet to change into my hero outfit. I shifted into my hybrid piglin form and looked at myself in the mirror.

    My skin had turned a bit pinker, my ears were pointed and longer, and my usual brown and pink hair had turned fully pink. I put my pig mask on and smiled at myself in the mirror. I put on my cape and clipped it together and spun around once. My hero outfit was quite fancy, and I liked it that way.

    "Fancy Blade pog." A voice said as I slipped on the final piece of my outfit with a smile. A small golden crown on top of my long pink hair. The crown never slipped off, and I loved it because of that. Even if I hung upside down, it miraculously doesn't come off. "Monarch Blade pog." Another voice chimed in and I smiled.

    "Hey Blade?" A voice asked and I nodded. "Yeah?" I said as I messed with my cape. "Why are you a bourgeoisie pig in a monarch outfit?" The voice asked and I stared at my mirrow. "Because style?" I said with a raised eyebrow. "Just because I hate the government doesn't mean I hate having a good outfit." I said as I leaned forward and adjusted my crown.

    After adjusting everything one last time I exited my room, closed the door behind myself, and walked into the living room. Phantom was going in and out of walls so fast it was dizzying and Ph1LzA was looking at him with a disapproving look. "Seriously, Phantom?" He said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Phantom nodded as he went into the wall and spotted me. He grinned as he grabbed something off the table.

    "Blade, my man!" He said as he glided towards me and clapped a hand on my shoulder which should have beeen physcially impossible. He held the thing he grabbed off the table in front of my face and I stared at it.

    It was a bag that had... white powder? It was a bag that had white powder in it, it was quite small. I looked at Phantom, then at the bag, then at Phantom. Phantom grinned at me and shook the bag.

    "Want some?" He asked and I stared at him. "Phantom, is that..?" I said with a raised eyebrow and Phantom nodded. "The good shit." He said with a lopsided grin. I sighed and snatched the bag out of his hand, then went to an open window, threw it out in the air, then quickly created a small dagger and threw it at the bag of white powder, ripping it and spilling its contents all over the grass. I heard Phantom gasp.

    "B-Blade, h-how c-could y-you?!" He said and I turned to him to see dark blue tears forming in his eyes. "My drugs!" He said as he lunged towards me and leaped out the window. "What." I said and turned to look at Ph1LzA who was looking at the window with a deadpan face. He groaned.

"Just another night in the Minecraft household."