Chapter 61

Tommy went to a plain wall which was painted a light shade of white. He expertly made a hole in a honey bomb. Then he lifted the bomb and watched the thick liquid flow out of the hole. He grinned and dragged the bomb over the wall so the honey stayed on the wall while Clementine watched curiously. He made a shape with the honey, then threw whatever was remaining at Phantom's bed and watched with satisfaction as Phantom's bedsheets got covered with honey.

    "Here it goes!" Tommy muttered under his breath as he threw glitter over the shape, then swatted the excess glitter away. Tommy and Clementine went back, held their breath, and watched as a shape started to form on the teal wall. After a moment, the shape was clear.

There, standing in all its glory, was a very inappropriate shape with a honey outline and covered in glitter.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I played with Fundy's hair as he talked about something that happened in school today. I immediately tensed as I heard a small splatter somewhere, but I did my best to ignore it and looked down at Fundy, whose eyes were wide in excitement. "Papa, can I show you a cute video of a cat I found on YouTube?" Fundy asked, his orange-brown eyes shining with excitement.

    My heart warmed at the sight and I laughed gently and patted his head. "Of course my little champion!" I said as I picked him up and planted a small kiss on his forehead. He giggled and asked for my phone. I gave him my phone and watched as he played the video.

    It was a video of a black or brown cat who was in a bathtub full of water, which was a bit of an alarming sight, because I thought cats hated water. The cat looked at the camera and let out a small 'mLeM', and my heart melted. "Awww, mLem!" I said, looking at the cute cat. "I love him!" I said as I patted Fundy's head. "I knew you would love him! That's why I showed you him!" Fundy said proudly, and I hugged him. "Well, you should go to bed now, okay my little champion?" I asked as I swiftly picked him up and booped his nose. He giggled and I tucked him into bed. "Good night, my little champion." I said as I turned off the lights, then headed towards my room. When I got there however, my jaw dropped.

There was a very inappropriate shape of something on my bedroom door, and it was red and carved into my door.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy grinned then ran towards the window in the hallway. He left the door open and ran towards the open window. With Clementine by his side, he jumped out the window and headed back towards District 17 with a cheer.