Chapter 171

Ender's eyes widened and he stared at Bee as he tried to form proper words. "WHA- B- ROB- BANK- HUH?!!?" He sputtered and Tommy burst into laughter. Tommy put his hand on Ranboo's shoulder and grinned. "Oh, loosen up Ender. We haven't done anything like this in a while." He said with an eye roll.

    "Tommy?" Clementine asked and Tommy's eyes widened. "Oh my God, Clem, I am so sorry-" Tommy gushed as he took his hood off and Clementine flew out from behind his ear. He held out his hand and Clementine grew to their regular size. Clementine laughed and spun around a bit. "Oh, it feels so pleasing to be back to my regular proportions!" They said to the Bench Trio with relief clear in their voice. Tommy grinned and Clementine flew into his hand.

    "Okay, I am currently prepared to cause chaos. Where do we start?" They asked with determination clear in their voice. Tommy nodded and looked at Bee. "What do you need? Money?" Tommy asked, and Bee paused and shook his head. "No, actually..." He mumbled and Tommy raised an eyebrow. "Then what is it that you require?" Clementine asked with confusion. Bee looked at Tommy and Clementine sheepishly.

    "I need a bar of gold," Bee said with a shrug. Ender stared at him. "What." He said. Bee looked at him and rolled his eyes. "You'll thank me later, boss man." He said, and Ender groaned. Bee walked closer to him and looked up at him.

    "Oh come on, I know you secretly love chaos." He said teasingly and Ender looked away. Bee gently made him look back down at him and he gave Ender puppy dog eyes. "Please?" He said while stretching the 'e'. Ender groaned. "Fine." He mumbled, and Bee's eyes lit up. "Yay! Thank you~!" He said in a sing-song voice as he hugged Ender whose face turned a barely noticeable shade of purple as he patted Bee's head. Tommy rolled his eyes as he felt a small pang of jealousy somewhere deep inside him. He didn't even notice it, but it was there.

    "Okay, both of you stop it. We need to plan. Bee, do you have a specific bank in mind?" Tommy asked, and Bee nodded. "Yup! Bank of Dream SMP." He said, and Tommy nodded. "Okay... got a map?" Tommy asked, and Bee grinned. "Yup!" He said and pulled two scrolls out of his backpack.

    "Printed this before patrol. I hacked into their system and got a map of the whole place. One map is of the building, the other is of L'Manburg and the bank is highlighted." Bee said proudly as he handed one to Tommy and the other to Ender. Tommy's eyes widened as he looked at the map.

    "But banks have high security! How did you get through all the firewalls and stuff?!" Tommy said as he looked at the map, then at Bee. Bee shrugged. "Tommy, look who you're talking to," Bee said, and Tommy nodded.

    "I swear, sometimes I forget you're dyslexic..." Tommy muttered as he studied the map closely. Bee had given him the map of the bank, so he knew where each room was. "I still can't spell some words properly." Bee huffed with a groan.

    Tommy smiled under his mask and looked closer at the map. He looked at it for around three more minutes. Then Tommy snapped his fingers and grinned. Everyone turned their attention to him with confusion. "What?" Ender asked. Tommy's grin widened a bit as he looked at the map, then at Ender and Bee.

"I have a plan."