Chapter 185

The Bench Trio stared up at the locked door with shock. "What do we do now?" Tommy said, looking at Bee with a worried look. "Bee probably has something, don't worry!" Ender said with a reassuring smile. "Besides, if he doesn't I have teleportation powers for a reason." He said with a grin and Tommy nodded. Bee laughed and shook his head.

    "No need, Boo. I have something somewhere..." He muttered and Benson got to work, going into his backpack and pulling out different devices, holding them in his beak as he waddled up to Bee's shoulder. "No, not that one. It's too small." Bee said, and Benson nodded, going back into his backpack, and Benson pulled out a larger object and Bee nodded, a glint in his eye.

    "Perfect. Thank you!" He chirped and Benson quacked in response, zipping his backpack up. Bee held the device in his hand and turned it around, inspecting it closely. Then he grinned and placed it on the keypad. He pulled out a small keyboard with a screen from his pocket and started typing.

    Green lines of code appeared on the screen and the glint in his eye grew brighter. He pushed his knee up on the door and set the keyboard down on his thigh and started typing so fast Tommy's eyes couldn't keep up. There was an occasional red line of code, but some more typing and it turned green. Then they all heard a click, and Bee bowed. Tommy just knew he was smirking under his mask.

    "There you go," Bee said smugly as he pried the device off the keypad and handed it to Benson, who put it in his backpack while Bee pocketed the keyboard. Tommy tried opening the door and it swung open immediately. Now Tommy could see how thick the door was and his jaw dropped. It had to be at least a foot thick and everyone else noticed.

    "Holy shit," Bee said, staring at the door. Tommy looked closer at the door. It was made out of solid metal. Ender walked forward and closed the door gently, and a click resounded through the area. Ender turned back and smiled. "If we spend the whole night staring at how thick the doors are, we'll never get anywhere." He said with a smile. Then his smile turned into a smirk and he batted his eyelashes at them both.

    "You'd rather look at how thick a door is rather than look at how thick I am? Damn. I'm hurt." He said, and if Tommy had any liquid in his mouth, he would have spit it out immediately. "ENDER, WHAT THE SHIT?!" Tommy sputtered and Bee laughed, enjoying this. "I'm enjoying this side of you, Boo." Bee grinned and elbowed Boo, who blushed a bit.

    "Okay!" He said, stammering a bit but he quickly hid it. Bee laughed and walked forward and they looked at where they were. They were in an elevator and Tommy raised an eyebrow. "Weird." He muttered and Bee looked at the levels. There were different floor levels, and Tommy pulled the map out.

    "The seventh floor is where the vaults are. Go there." He said and Bee nodded, hitting the number seven. They started moving down, and then, to Tommy's surprise, to the side. He looked at Ender and Bee, who shared the same shocked reaction Tommy had. Then they moved backwards and Tommy stumbled but regained his balance. Then they moved down again, forward, and then the doors opened. Tommy grinned as a of hallway iron doors surrounded him.

They were finally here.