Chapter 21

Tommy looked at his closet and yelled in frustration. Niki had told him that he should prepare for the interview beforehand, and he couldn't find anything good enough to wear. He already had shoes and pants to wear, but he didn't have a nice shirt or tie. Ranboo heard Tommy and came to see what was wrong.

    "Tommy, are you ok?" Ranboo asked, worried for his friend. "I can't find a shirt or a tie to wear to the interview, bossman." Tommy said as he sighed. Ranboo just stared at him. "You could have told me earlier you know." Ranboo said, looking at Tommy with a small smile on his face. "What do you mean?" Tommy asked, confused.

    "I can give you one of my shirts and ties." Ranboo said, and Tommy could hear the smile in his voice. "What-" Tommy said, putting his head in his hands. "Yeah, I almost always wear shirts and ties, you forgot?" Ranboo said smugly. "ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?!" Tommy yelled angrily. "Shush, you'll alarm Tubbo if you didn't already." Ranboo said, trying to calm Tommy down.

    Tommy took one of Ranboo's shirts and ties and changed into the outfit he would wear to the interview. Two minutes later, Tommy came out of his room with a big smile. He was wearing black pants, a red button-up shirt, and a white tie. Ranboo said he looked good, and Tommy went to show Tubbo.

    Tubbo wasn't there. Tommy immediately panicked and ran to tell Ranboo. "TUBBO ISN'T IN HIS ROOM!" Tommy yelled frantically as he grabbed Ranboo's shoulders and shook him hardly. "CALM DOWN!" Ranboo said as he took two steps back from Tommy. "You just checked his room; did you check anywhere else in the apartment?" Ranboo suggested. "THANKS, BOSSMAN!" Tommy yelled as he ran off.

    Tommy stopped dead in his tracks once he stepped foot into the bathroom, which was unlocked, once he saw the sight in front of him. It was Tubbo. He was in the bathtub, which was quite large and currently filled with water. He had all his clothes on, but he looked like he was pretending to be a fish.

    "Why are you pretending to be a fish Tubbo?!" Tommy asked Tubbo from the doorway. Tubbo sat up in the water at the sound of Tommy's voice. "Bloop." Was all Tubbo said before he started to go back to pretending to be a fish. Tommy sighed and went over to Tubbo. "Well, I'm going on patrol soon, I'll tell you before I leave if you want to help, call Ranboo once you're done, and he'll help you." Tommy said to Tubbo as he turned to leave.

    "Bloop." Was all Tubbo said once more before going back to pretending to be a fish once more. Tommy sighed while shaking his head, but he couldn't contain the small smile that made its way onto Tommy's face secretly. "Wait how did he even get off of his bed again?" Tommy thought curiously. "Eh, he probably wanted to do it so badly that he did it." Tommy answered his own thoughts. He turned to Tubbo once more with a smile on his face.

"Bye Tubbo!"