Chapter 141

We sat down at a table and started eating. I saw Timothy sitting with Purpled and decided to listen to what they were saying. "-have to go to Niki and Bad's cafe and ask them that... Plus, we need a cake for Tubbo..." Timothy muttered. "Wait. Does Tubbo know we're doing this?" Purpled asked, and Timothy stared at him.

    "Of course not. That's literally the whole point!" Timothy said, staring at Purpled with a deadpan face. "Oh... it's a surprise?" Purpled asked. Timothy just stared. "Sometimes, I wonder if your IQ is actually as high as you say it is," Timothy muttered, and Purpled stared at him with a hurt look, which looked obviously fake, due to him overdoing it.

    "H-How could you say t-that?" Purpled said as he sniffled a bit. Timothy stared at him, looking a bit hesitant. "W-wait are you actually crying?!" Tommy said, his eyes widening. "OhmygodPurpledI'msosorry-" He said in a rush, and Purpled smirked.

    "Oh, so you do care?" Purpled said his smirk widening. Timothy blinked, taken aback and in shock. "WAIT YOU WERE FAKING IT?!" Timothy said, and Purpled grinned. "Yup~," Purpled said in a sing-song voice. "And it's recorded too~" He continued, pulling his phone out, which was seemingly recording.

    "YOU LITTLE-" Timothy said, and Purpled laughed as Tommy swatted at him. Then Timothy looked at me and we made eye contact. "I'll be right back." He muttered to Purpled, who nodded but seemed a bit confused. Timothy walked over to my table and I panicked a bit. Did he know I was listening? But, he smiled, which shocked me.

    "Okay, guess what?" Timothy said as he stood in front of me. "What?" I asked, a bit confused and relieved. "They said yes!" Timothy said with a smile. "Wait, all of them?!" My eyes widened, and I could feel Ph1LzA and Blade's gaze on me. "Yup. They said tonight is fine, but they've got some big thing to do tomorrow night-" Timothy said with a smile.

    "O-oh wow- Thanks!" I said. Tommy nodded. "No problem! Also, you know where Niki and Bad's cafe is, right?" Timothy asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Well, they said to meet them on the roof of the cafe," Timothy said. I nodded and smiled.

    "Thanks a lot, Timothy!" I said, and he nodded, smiled, and walked back to his table, where Purpled was waiting for him. "What was that all about?" Ph1LzA asked me. "Well, we're patrolling with the Bench Trio tonight!" I said happily.

    "The Bench Trio?" Blade asked me. "You know, those vigilantes?" I said, and I watched as realization dawned on their faces. "Since when were you so happy to work with vigilantes?" Ph1LzA said, and I scoffed. "It's just a deal we made-" I said. "Uh-huh," Ph1LzA said and I could tell he was still sceptical.

    "Wait, did he say Niki and Bad's cafe?" Blade asked. I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I asked. I watched as Blade realised something. "Oh my god..." He muttered. "Ph1LzA, I'm going to take the rest of the day off- I've got to do something very important." He muttered, got up, and left. Ph1LzA nodded, a bit confused then looked at me. He shrugged, then went back to eating. I didn't pay too much attention, I was still thinking about tonight's patrol. In my ocean of thoughts, one thought was very clear.

"Maybe not all vigilantes are so bad..."