Chapter 89

I shot up once I heard Fundy scream. I frantically looked around to see Mum, Dad, and Techno. They were all staring at me in shock. "I put him to sleep only ten minutes ago..." Mum muttered. "S-Sally, she cut off his ears and tail!" I said as I started crying. "WHAT?!!?" Dad said as his wings sprang up in anger and shock. I nodded and continued crying as Mum comforted me. "He's only a kid... and his ears and tail were really sensitive..." Techno muttered in shock, and then his eyes narrowed. "This has gone a bit too far." He muttered, then started writing in his black notebook.

    "W-what do you mean?" I asked as I also listened to what was currently going on with Fundy and Sally. "Hm? Oh, nothing. I originally wasn't going to do this, but this has really gone too far..." He muttered, then continued writing. Mum and Dad looked at each other and shrugged. My eyes widened as I realized what Sally was about to do. "WE NEED TO FIND FUNDY! NOW!" I said as I started panicking. Mum and Dad were clearly alarmed. "What do you mean? And why now?" Mum said, and I started panicking more. I was now panicking more than I ever had in my life.

"SALLY'S GOING TO SEW FUNDY'S MOUTH SHUT!"

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    As Mama came closer, I started struggling furiously. "Mama, please!" I said as I started crying more. "Oh, shut up." She muttered, then pulled up a chair so she could sit in front of me. I looked down and saw the green was spreading more. I continued crying as blood kept on getting in my eyes, and I had to blink really fast to keep it out. She put the thread through the needle and then grinned.

    "This won't hurt a bit, darling." She said, then grabbed my chin and pulled me forward. I tried kicking her, but it didn't work. She pressed my lips together, and I tried to pull my head back, but she pulled out a knife and stabbed it into my arm. I let out a muffled scream of pain, and she grinned. She then put the needle through my lips and I let out another muffled scream. As she continued, she kept on shoving the knife deeper. She scooted back around ten minutes later and grinned.

    "All done! You look so good now! I wonder what your Papa would say..." She said, then quickly whipped her phone out and took a couple of pictures of me as blood flowed down my chin and I continued crying. She then stood next to me and I watched as she sent the pictures to Papa from an unknown number.

    My heart broke as I saw Papa had seen the pictures. His heart would have shattered into a million pieces if he saw me like this! I started getting really light-headed and dizzy. I could barely keep my eyes open as Mama kept on cutting and stabbing me.

    "No! Stay strong! For Papa!" My mind yelled, but I just slowly shook my head. "I'm getting tired..." I mumbled, but since my lips were sewn shut, all that came out was a muffled mumble. I cried more as I felt the pain grow. At this point, the pain was unbearable. I slowly closed my eyes, but not before mumbling and thinking something.

"I'm sorry Papa..."