Chapter 6

Ranboo pulled out something he was hiding behind his back. It was a napkin that was covered in blood. Tommy stared at it in shock. "But... I thought he was feeling ok!" Tommy said, worried for his friend. "Soon after I came, he started coughing a lot and he coughed up a lot of blood." Ranboo said, looking at the napkin with worry in his eyes. "Ok, was it getting worse or better?" Tommy frantically said, squeezing his hands together.

    "It seems like it's getting worse." Ranboo said with a frown. "I'm telling Tubbo to take a break later." Tommy said, rubbing his forehead. "He doesn't have to look out for me, he should be resting." Tommy rambled as he turned to Ranboo. "I'm going out to patrol tonight, want to help?" Tommy looked at Ranboo who nodded his head.

    The two friends saw Quackity exit Tubbo's room with a small smile on his face, and immediately asked him how Tubbo was. "He just fell asleep, and also he wants to go outside soon." Quackity said. "Anyways, thanks for letting me see Tubbo, I'll leave now." He said with a two-finger salute. "Also, there's a vigilante meeting at the regular place the day after tomorrow, 10 PM, Tubbo can join in on a call." Quackity said while closing the door.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "Hey Wilbur, where are you?" Phil asked, looking for his son. "Here Dad." Wilbur said from his room. "What is it?" Wilbur said when he noticed the serious look on Phil's face. "I have a mission for you." Wilbur turned his full attention immediately to Phil and turned to face him with a serious look on his face. It had been a while since Wilbur had last gone on a mission. "What is the mission?" Wilbur said.

    "You're going to have to go undercover and work at a cafe in District 17." Phil said. Wilbur frowned as he thought. "But isn't that one of those rundown districts on the outskirts?" Wilbur said. "Yes, and there is supposed criminal and vigilante activity there, so your job will be to go undercover at the cafe and try to find out who the vigilante or vigilantes are." Phil said seriously. "And also, we're going to patrol in District 17." Phil said.

    "Tonight?" Wilbur's full attention was currently on Phil as he spoke. They rarely visited the poorer districts, let alone patrol, so he could tell that this was something serious. "Yes, tonight. The vigilante activity there is alarming. There are other districts around District 17 that also have vigilante activity, but not as much as District 17." Phil said, turning to leave. "Is Techno coming too?" Wilbur asked. "Yes, and also if you catch a vigilante, don't kill them. We'll take them to the police." Phil said as he closed the door.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy was putting on his mask when Ranboo came in. "Hey boss man, you need something?" Tommy said turning to face Ranboo. "Yeah, umm, how do I help you patrol?" Ranboo said, squeezing his hands. "Oh, just go on Tubbo's computer, and track me. I have a tracker on, tell me where to go and where to escape from, and we'll stay in touch through this earpiece." Tommy explained to Ranboo, putting an earpiece in Ranboo's hand.

    "Also, don't disturb Tubbo unless you really need help with something, ok? He needs rest." Tommy said to Ranboo. "Yup, got it boss man." Ranboo said, going to the computer. "Alright, I'm heading out now." Tommy said, closing the door to their apartment. As he walked into the lobby, Puffy saw him in his vigilante outfit and turned to face him.