Chapter 87

Tommy immediately jumped out of bed and ran out of his room. He realized the yelling was coming from the bathroom, and he ran to the bathroom as fast as he could with Clementine behind him. He threw open the door to see no one but Tubbo. He let out a sigh of relief, but then saw Tubbo was looking at his reflection in the mirror. Tommy soon realized that Tubbo's eyes were wide in horror and there was blood flowing down his head.

    Tommy froze. There. Was. Blood. Flowing. Down. Tubbo's. Head. He immediately started panicking. "OH MY GOD, TUBBO, WHAT HAPPENED?!!?" Tommy yelled as he immediately went to Tubbo's side and tried moving aside his hair so he could see what happened. Tubbo was frozen in shock and horror as he continued staring into his reflection.

    "SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO?!!?" Tommy yelled frantically to Clementine, who was also clearly worried. "I shall return in a moment!" They said, then quickly flew out of the bathroom. Tommy continued trying to find out what was causing the large flow of blood, and then he felt something hard beneath his fingertips. He immediately moved the hair out of that spot and found out what was causing the flow of blood. When he realized what it was, he let out a gasp of shock.

Tubbo had horns.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I cried out in pain as Mama used a dagger to cut my leg. "Stupid brat... can't you be quiet for once? You know what, never mind. I like hearing you scream in pain." Mama said, and tears formed in my eyes. She reached into a pocket and pulled out a small glass bottle. The bottle had bubbling green liquid which glowed. Mama grinned and looked at the large cut on my leg. "Now I wonder... What would it be like if I poured it into the wound?" Mama said, and my eyes widened.

    I immediately started struggling and tried to break free of the ropes, but it only resulted in Mama slapping me. She took the lid off the bottle and poured the liquid onto my leg. The liquid flowed down my leg and dripped into the cut. I screamed in pain as the liquid continued flowing, and Mama laughed. I continued screaming, and by now tears were steadily rolling down my face.

    "You know, I never liked your hybrid traits..." Mama said as I tried to muffle my sobs. She brought out a sharp knife and grinned. I realized what she was going to do and immediately tried to flatten my ears and tucked in my tail as I continued crying. She came closer to me and my heart dropped. She tugged on one of my fox ears and frowned when I kept them flattened. "Aww, darling, why are you scared? It's just me, remember? It's Mama!" She said, and I furiously shook my head.

    "No! You're not my Mama!" I said as I kept my ears flattened. Mama groaned. "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way, then..." She muttered and yanked on my ears. I screamed in pain as she continued yanking harshly. My ears and tail were really sensitive, so it hurt a lot. "Mama, stop, please!" I said as I sobbed. She slapped me again and scoffed.

Then, she put the blade next to my ear and cut it off.