Chapter 62

"When did this happen?!!?" I yelled, then tried to calm myself down. Something told me that it was the same vigilante who took the Axe of Peace. "Calm down, it could have been Techno, Dad, Mum, or Fundy!" I muttered as I paced back and forth. If it wasn't one of them, then that meant that someone had broken into our house. I stopped abruptly when I said the names out loud. It couldn't have been Fundy, he's way too innocent, and he's only a kid.

    "Mum doesn't usually leave her room, so it couldn't be her either. Okay, that leaves Dad and Techno! Wait, Techno and Dad wouldn't do this, they'd think that it's immature. So that means..."

    "SOMEONE BROKE IN!" I realized as I started to panic. "How did I not realize that?!!? What if they're still in the house?! Oh my god, I left Fundy's door wide open, I have to go!" I thought frantically as I rushed back towards Fundy's room. My heart was pounding in my chest as I saw the open door. 

I burst into Fundy's room, only to find...

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy put his hands on his knees as he panted, taking in small gasps of air. "That. Was. An. Amazing. Way. To. Get. Revenge." Tommy said in between gasps of air, and Clementine strongly agreed. "I have never had that much fun before in my life!" Clementine said excitedly, followed by a cheer. Tommy grinned and dusted his hands off. "Anyways, since that's done, do you want to go back to the apartment or patrol?" Tommy asked. "I think Purpled's patrolling this night in District 17, so we'll be fine if we don't patrol." Tommy said, and Clementine thought for a while, then made their decision.

    "If you want, can we stay and patrol please?" Clementine said, and Tommy nodded his head as he looked around. "Sure!" He said, then held his hand out. Clementine immediately understood and flew into his hand, and Tommy closed his hand. He looked at the rooftops ahead of him, then took a deep breath, took a few steps back, and leapt onto the next rooftop.

    "POG!" Tommy yelled as he leapt across rooftops, Clementine cheering with him. He paused when he looked over the edge of one building and saw two kids. He quietly jumped down from the building, which wasn't too high and hid in the shadows. He silently listened to the kids' conversation. Before Clementine could tell him anything, he explained. "I'm not a creep, I'm just curious about what they're doing." Tommy said, and Clementine let out a small 'oh'.

    "I am the vigilante, Fantastic Finley! Here to save you from whatever troubles you may stumble upon in this dark and gloomy night!" A girl's voice said, and Tommy recognized the voice immediately. He heard a boy giggle, and soon after, the girl joined in. A smile made its way onto Tommy's face, and he stepped out of the shadows and gently laughed with them. The kids whipped around in alarm, then relaxed when they saw who it was. Their eyes sparkled with excitement and the boy started speaking.

"It's the nice vigilante who gave us food Finley!"