Chapter 105

Mama paused and listened to something. "Good, they're distracted. Now listen here, Georgiana." Mama said as she looked down at me. I scratched my head, due to the wig being so itchy.

    "They're distracted right now. Don't say anything about your Papa, or else he'll find you. Got it?" Mama said, glaring at me and pulling out a knife. My eyes widened. "Where did she even get that from-?!!? And how did she bring it with her, I was watching her closely!" I  thought, and then Mama squatted down to my eye level.

    "Shit. I forgot to give you contacts." She muttered, then rummaged around in her purse. She pulled out a container and smiled. "Now be a good little girl and hold still. And keep your eyes open." She said, then pulled out something pink from the container. She put them on my eyes and smiled.

    "Now your eyes are pink! Such a pretty colour on you." She said with a grin. I winced in disgust and looked at a rooftop. My eyes widened as I saw six figures fighting. Tears of happiness and relief pricked my eyes as I looked closer.

It was Papa!

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    My eyes widened as I listened. Blade growled and gripped his axe tighter as Ph1LzA's wings stiffened. Tears of happiness pricked my eyes as I smiled. "P-Phil, I know where he is! I-I can hear him!" I said as I looked at Ph1LzA. He turned to me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

    "Not right now, Phantom. We have a bigger problem." He said as he gestured to the floating figure above us. My happiness soon became anger. "You... YOU THINK A STUPID VIGILANTE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN GRANDSON?!!?" I yelled, now furious. Ph1LzA groaned.

    "Phantom, not now." Ph1LzA said, and I stared in shock and anger at him. "Blade?" I asked, and I got no response from him. I looked up at the vigilante who threw a bomb at us, which turned out to be a honey bomb. I dodged, but Ph1LzA and Blade were covered in the sticky substance.

    "Seriously though, what do you want from us?!" TommyInnit asked. "MY SON, YOU IDIOTS!" I yelled. "AND FOR THE HUNDREDTH FREAKING TIME, WE DON'T HAVE YOUR SON!" He yelled back. A second later, however, it seemed like a train had hit him as he seemed to have realized something. "Wait... the kid... with orange hair... and a crazy mother... OH MY GOD-" TommyInnit said as he immediately looked around.

    "BEE! LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND!" TommyInnit yelled at the vigilante in the air, whose name was apparently Bee. "What?" He yelled back. "WHICH DIRECTION ARE WE HEADING IN AGAIN?!" TommyInnit yelled as Ender's eyes widened, he seemed to have caught on to the plan the trio was making.

    I heard a grunt from my right and looked back to see Blade was free from the honey, and Ph1LzA looked at his wings. "I'm going to need to clean them later..." He muttered. "Wait, why? Wait... OH-! BEHIND ENDER!" Bee yelled, and TommyInnit nodded. "THANKS, BEE!" TommyInnit yelled as he turned around.

    "Oh no, you don't." Blade growled, and launched himself at Tommy, whose eyes widened and held the Axe of Peace up to defend himself. The two engaged in an intense battle, while I watched.

    "Well if you don't help me get Fundy back, I'll go get him myself!" I said and then headed towards the edge of the rooftop. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned to see Ph1LzA holding me back.

    "What do you want now?!" I said in anger. "You can't leave yet. We'll be done soon, plus we won't get anything done if they follow us." He said calmly. My eyes widened in anger and smacked his hand away.

    "Have a bit of patience, please." Ph1LzA said, and I shoved him back. "PATIENCE?!!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!?" I yelled, and then I looked to see TommyInnit holding the Axe of Peace to Blade's neck. My eyes widened.

HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?!!?