Chapter 192

Ph1LzA stared at Phantom with wide eyes. "Wait you're serious?!!?" He said and then Phantom grinned. "For Daddy Lorax." He said and then did a very exaggerated lip bite. Blade groaned as he walked towards Phantom and stared at him.

    "Phantom." He said and Phantom looked at him with a grin. "I've got something for you, Blade!" He said and pulled another bag of white powder from his pocket. Phantom looked at Tommy and his grin widened.

    "You can get some too, Tommy!" He said excitedly. Blade sighed and tried to grab the bag, but Phantom flew back with an accusatory frown. "Uh-uh. You're not trying that again." He said, pouting. Blade groaned and turned back with an eye roll. "Suit yourself." He said, closing his eyes, his look clearly saying, "I'm done with this shit."

    Tommy grinned and walked forward. "Aye, Tommy!" Phantom said, doing a flip in midair as he watched him come closer. "Care to share?" Tommy said with a grin, holding his hand out. "TOMMY, NO-" Ender's voice said from behind him and then Ender appeared in front of him. Ender pushed Tommy back and Tommy groaned. "Why?" He said, dragging the word out. Phantom looked at him with a pitiful look.

    "Sorry, Tommy." He said sadly and then a knife landed in his stomach. Tommy's eyes widened but then the knife passed through him. Phantom was lucky, but his bag of white powder wasn't. The bag ripped and the powder fell down and scattered onto the road. Phantom looked down with horror.

    "MY DRUGS!" He screamed and whipped around to look at Blade, who was twirling a dagger in his hand. "WHY?!" He yelled at Blade, who just shrugged. "History repeats." He said with a grin and Phantom wailed. "NOT AGAIN!" He said, starting to cry. Ph1LzA groaned.

    "Phantom, get a grip. We're here to patrol, not be in a play." He said and Phantom glared at him. "Okay, Ph1LzA." He says in a mocking tone. "So what should we do?" Blade asks and Tommy shrugs. "We just walk around the district, making sure no one's committing crimes." He said and Blade snickered.

    "Even though you're committing a crime by being a vigilante?" He said and Tommy rolled his eyes. "At least I'm not controlled by the government." He retorted and Blade scoffed. "Please. I hate the government." Blade said and Tommy's raccoon ears perked up.

    "Nevermind. You're very poggers." Tommy said and Bee nodded. "So poggers." Bee said. "Unbelievably poggers." Ender said with a nod. "Extremely poggers." Clementine said. "Quack!" Benson said and Phantom burst into laughter. "Wait, Tommy, what's on your head?" Phantom asked and Tommy's cheeks flushed a bit red but thank God, his mask hid it.

    "For your information, they increase my hearing ability!" Tommy said, his raccoon ears twitching. Phantom snickered. "Really? Do they?" Phantom said and Tommy nodded. "They do!" He said, his cheeks still red from embarrassment. "Well, it seems pretty clear to me who you are." Phantom said and Tommy raised an eyebrow. "Really? Who am I?" Tommy asked and Phantom grinned.

"RaccoonInnit."