Chapter 76

Tommy found Purpled sitting on the corner of one of the large lunch tables. Tommy grinned and sneaked up behind him. Then, as creepily as he could, he suddenly grabbed Purpled's shoulder, which definitely got him the reaction he was hoping for.

    Purpled immediately jumped and let out a small scream. Tommy immediately clapped a hand to his mouth to muffle a laugh. Purpled whipped around to see who did it and his face started to turn a bit red from anger. "You know, if we were at home, you wouldn't have even had a chance to escape." Purpled said through clenched teeth, his anger now mixing with embarrassment.

    Tommy was a bit shocked. "I only scared you! What are you so angry for?!" He said, confusion growing with every passing second. Purpled just stared at him, and if looks could kill, Tommy would have been dead the second Purpled saw him. "Well, number one, that's embarrassing, and number two, LOOK AT MY HOODIE!" Purpled said angrily. Tommy looked down at Purpled's hoodie and realized why he was so angry.

    Chocolate milk had spilt onto Purpled's hoodie and made a huge, dark, sticky stain. Tommy winced as he looked at it. "Oof-" He muttered. "Look, I'm really sorry I didn't mean it-" Tommy said, and he really didn't mean it. Purpled muttered something and Tommy realized something.

    "Wait... isn't your closet overflowing with identical purple hoodies?" Tommy said, and Purpled sighed. "Okay, I give up. You know way too much about me." Purpled said with a small smile. "Wait what do you mean?" Tommy asked, his confusion growing.

    "I really don't care about the stain, but me getting scared was embarrassing." He said, and Tommy just nodded, still a bit confused. "Wait then why did you get mad at me then?" Tommy asked, and Purpled just shrugged. "I wanted to see your reaction." He said, then laughed a bit. Tommy joined in and now they were both laughing. Then Tommy realized he was still standing up and holding his lunch tray.

    "Move over, prick." Tommy said as he set his tray down and shoved Purpled. Purpled just rolled his eyes but he scooted over. Tommy plopped down onto his seat and started devouring the food. Purpled continued to eat his food and soon they started a conversation, then got into an argument, then forgave each other, then repeated the cycle.

    "Oh I forgot to tell you something!" Tommy said after catching his breath from laughing hard with Purpled. "What?" Purpled said as he raised an eyebrow and took a bite of his sandwich. "So you know how Quackity's a shapeshifter, right?" Tommy said, and Purpled nodded. "Well he said that lately he's been trying to shapeshift other people, and Jack volunteered." Tommy said, and Purpled nodded slowly. "A-And h-he tu-turned J-Jack i-into a w-woman!" Tommy said as he laughed, and Purpled's eyes widened. 

    "No. Way. Are you serious?!" Purpled said as he laughed with Tommy and Tommy nodded. Tommy quickly whipped out his phone and opened up his saved pictures. Then he showed the screenshot he took of Jack, and that's all it took for Purpled to break. Purpled was now laughing hysterically and so was Tommy. The two of them laughed so hard that they started to cry, and after a while, they finally stopped. They then talked some more and went back to eating their lunch, laughing and talking about the things they knew about.

What the two of them didn't know was that three pairs of eyes were on them, watching their every move.