Chapter 91

Tommy lunged at Tubbo to try to stop him, but it was too late. Glass shattered, and glass fell onto Tubbo's head. "TUBBO!" Tommy yelled as he pulled Tubbo back. "Oh my god... TUBBO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Tommy said frantically as he pushed Tubbo onto the toilet seat. The lid was closed, obviously.

    "I-I don't want h-horns..." Tubbo said as more blood started flowing down his head. "WHERE THE ACTUAL FRICK DO YOU GUYS KEEP YOUR MEDICAL STUFF-" Purpled said as he started frantically opening and closing cupboards. "UHM, I THINK IT'S IN THE CABINET UNDER THE SINK, I FORGOT!" Ranboo said. "What do you mean? What's wrong with having horns? Ranboo has horns." Tommy said as he made his tone gentler as he realized Tubbo seemed... scared. Tubbo looked down.

    "A lot of people stay away from me because I look like him... but I'm not even related to him! And if I have horns, there's no doubt they'll look just like his horns, and then people will avoid me even more!" Tubbo said, and he seemed close to tears. Tommy immediately realized who he was talking about and his eyes softened. "Tubbo, I can list so many ways you are different from him..." He said as he placed his hand on Tubbo's and sat down in front of him.

    "R-really?" Tubbo said as he sniffled, and Tommy nodded and smiled. "Really." Tommy said. "You are pog as frick, you actually care about those you love, and you aren't a bastard." Tommy said, and Tubbo smiled. "Thanks, Tommy..." Tubbo said as he laughed a bit. "Now we need to clean you up-" Tommy said.

    "I've found the medical shit... Tubbo, do you think you can go to sleep again? It might hurt a bit..." Purpled said, and Tommy immediately knew why. The procedure actually wouldn't hurt a bit. He just didn't want anyone else to know he was a healer. Tubbo thought for a while and nodded. "I'm already getting light-headed, if I take some pills, then I'll fall asleep easily." Tubbo said as he thought.

    "Why would you take pills? Are you ok?" Ranboo said, and everyone turned to stare at him. "Not going to ask why you said that, I'm pretty sure Tubbo meant sleeping pills, you idiot-" Tommy said, and Tubbo laughed. "Well, I'll be back with the pills and a cup of water, then. If I can remember where the pills are..." Ranboo muttered the last bit and no one heard him say it as he left the bathroom. Purpled nodded and looked closely at the supplies and muttered to himself as he reviewed them and put some back.

    "These are all we-" Purpled got cut off by his phone getting a notification. He pulled it out with confusion, and his eyes widened. "Dude... Ok, I'm not trying to say work is more important than Tubbo, but someone in the SBI just called a huge meeting, and everyone has to be there. These meetings happen literally every other year, that's how rare they are. And on top of that, Blade called the meeting." Purpled said in shock as he showed Tommy the notification.

    "I'm back!" Ranboo said as he entered with the pills and a glass of water. Purpled thanked him and gave it to Tubbo, who tried to walk and go to bed, but couldn't. "Here, I'll help." Ranboo said and helped Tubbo get in bed. Tubbo thanked him and fell asleep soon after. Purpled asked if he could be alone in the room, and Tommy, Ranboo, and Clementine, who had hidden behind Tommy's ear when Purple came, left. As they sat down on the sofa, Ranboo turned to Tommy.

    "Hey, Tommy... can I ask you something?" Ranboo said, and Tommy nodded, a bit confused. "Sure, bossman." Tommy replied. Ranboo stared at the table awkwardly. Then he said something which shocked Tommy, and he spat out the drink he was drinking.

"Well... I was planning to propose to Tubbo..."