Chapter 32

The next test was parkour tag. Tommy walked into the doors after they were once again split into groups, but this time they were in groups of three. The floor was lower than the door, and the floor was filled with water. They had to make it across the obstacle course in less than twenty minutes or they would be eliminated, and they couldn't touch the water. If they fell into the water, they would be eliminated. They would have to tag the other person after every part, and there were three total parts.

    The loud buzzer sounded, and Tommy rushed forward. He jumped onto a large platform and it started to move. Tommy started to panic because he would fall into the water, then he realized what he had to do. "MOVE WITH THE PLATFORM!" Tommy thought, and he started to walk with the platform.

    He quickly jumped onto a pillar and looked around. Tommy spotted a ladder close by which was attached to a tall pillar. He took a running start and jumped onto the ladder and started to climb immediately. When he reached the top, he jumped onto some slime blocks, which made him bounce very high. He jumped into an entrance and looked ahead of him. He had to walk on iron bars, which were above the water.

    He took a deep breath and balanced on the first few bars. It was a bit difficult but after a few more bars, he got the hang of it and balanced perfectly. There was a gap between the last few bars and the next platform, so Tommy would have to make a large jump. He prepared himself and jumped.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    People weren't doing well with the parkour part. They were falling into the water, some were pushing, and some even tried to cheat. I sighed and looked at how many people we had left. There were now only thirty people left, and I suspected that there would be even less by the time the parkour was over.

    I shook my head as I saw people cheating even more. I decided to look at Timothy's team. Once again, I was shocked. They were on the second part of the parkour, and they were winning. The two of them were working together, and they were completing it very quickly. I smiled and told Ph1lzA and Phantom, and we watched them complete the parkour.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I peeked into Tubbo's room to see what he was doing to find him on his computer watching something while holding in his breath. "What are you doing, Tubbo?" I asked him. "Dream is doing another drill called Manhunt with the heroes and it's intense." He said, not taking his eyes off the screen. I sat down next to him.

    "Can I watch it with you?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. It was intense. I was only five minutes in and I was holding in my breath with Tubbo. "Also, this is the last Manhunt by the way." He said, looking at me from the corner of his eye. I nodded and focused on the screen.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy and his team ran across the finish line with a cheer. Tommy and his team jumped and laughed. Tommy smiled as he and his team rejoiced. "The next test would be the last." Tommy thought with a smile.

"Two down, one more to go."