Chapter 187

Clementine flew out of Tommy's hand as they all gaped at the massive, beautiful, intricately decorated door. "I desire to unlock this one!" They said excitedly, vibrating so fast with excitement that they were a blur. Tommy smiled.

    "You want to?" Tommy said and Clementine vibrated impossibly faster. "Yes!" They said excitedly and Tommy laughed. "Go on, then." They laughed with happiness and turned to the door. Then they did something none of them were expecting.

    They rammed themself into a high point in the door and Tommy gasped. "CLEMENTINE!" He yelled, fear filling him as Clementine stayed there and didn't move. He stepped forward, not sure what to think as he stared up at the magical weapon. Then his eyes widened as he realised what has happened exactly.

    Clementine was in the door. Literally. Their blade was embedded very deep into the door. Tommy held his breath and so did the others and then Bee gasped as a crack sounded from the door. Then Clementine flew out then carved an arch-shaped doorway and flew to Tommy.

    "Done!" They said, and just as Tommy was about to ask what they did, the shape they cut out from the door fell back and the inside of the vault revealed itself to the chaotic group. Everyone's jaw dropped as they looked at the door, then at Clementine. "Wha- Who- Whe- HUH?!!?" Ender faltered and Clementine laughed.

    "I am a magical axe fashioned from pure netherite, I can cut through anything!" They said, feeling happy about their accomplishment. Tommy grinned and grabbed Clementine. Then he hugged them tightly and spun them around. "Oh, I love you so much, Clem!" He said, kissing Clementine's blade.

    He meant it platonically, of course. Clementine was like a best friend to him. Clementine giggled and nuzzled into Tommy, who hugged them tighter. Ender walked forward and bent over slightly so he could walk inside the vault and gasped. Tommy gave another kiss to Clementine and then held Clementine like he usually did and turned around to look at the vault. He looked at Bee and nodded, and they entered the vault and they gasped at the beauty.

    There were golden bars everywhere, chests overflowing with precious metals, such as emeralds and diamonds, and other valuable objects, just lying around in that huge vault. Half of the vault was filled with a pile of gold bars, and the bars piled so high they reached the ceiling of the vault, which was quite high.

    Before Tommy could say anything, Bee shook his head. "I only need one gold bar. Just one. Nothing more." He said, then paused. "All of you can take one thing from the vault if you'd like." He said and Tommy nodded, looking around at all the jewels. Benson hopped down from Bee's shoulder and waddled over to the piece of the door that had fallen down and Tommy gasped.

    If the previous door was thick, this door was double, no tripe its thickness. Ender looked at Tommy, then at the door, and frowned. "Oh come on, really?" He said and Tommy choked a bit. "Seriously, Ender?!" He said as he spun around to face him. Ender just flashed him a smirk and batted his eyelashes and Tommy groaned.

    "For the love of God, Ender." He muttered, covering his lightly blushing face with his free hand. Ender just laughed and turned back to his conversation with Bee. Tommy watched as Benson hopped onto the cutout and quacked with frustration. And then realisation hit Tommy.

"Benson, you want the DOOR?!!?"