Chapter 181

They looked at Ender who looked at them sheepishly. "Uhh..." He said, backing away a bit. "Teleport us! Teleport us! Teleport us!" Bee and Tommy chanted. "Won't it be cooler to just travel there? We could teleport inside the vault but wouldn't that be boring?" He said, looking back and forth between the boys with a hopeful gaze. Tommy looked at Bee and nodded hesitantly.

    "He does have a point..." He muttered and Bee nodded. "He really does... let's just walk there!" He said excitedly, his mechanical bee wings fluttering. Tommy and Ender stared at Bee. "H-How?!" They said in sync, staring at Bee and his wings. Bee grinned. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now come on!" He said as he jumped off the rooftop.

    "BEE!" Tommy yelled, running forward to look over the edge to see if Bee was still alive. Bee was falling down rapidly, and just as he was about to hit the hard pavement, he used his wings and shot up to Tommy's level. Bee grinned at him and then burst into laughter.

    "I should have gotten that on camera!" He said while laughing and Tommy scoffed but was secretly relieved Bee was okay. Clementine vibrated with laughter in Tommy's hand. "That was quite amusing, to be honest. You did get me there." They said happily and Tommy smiled and smirked at Ender.

    "Now really, what are you waiting for?!" Tommy yelled as he grinned at Bee and then jumped to another rooftop. Ender held back a bit and Tommy raised an eyebrow. "You scared, Ender?" Tommy asked, a bit mockingly. Bee punched his arm and Tommy yelped.

    "Don't make fun of my husband!" Bee scolded and Tommy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Sure." He muttered and watched Ender. Ender took a deep breath, stepped back, and then with a running start, made the most graceful leap Tommy had ever seen. He spun three times in the air and landed with a bow in front of Tommy. Ender's head was bowed down as Tommy and Bee both stared at Ender in shock, Bee with pride and admiration, Tommy with disbelief and slight annoyance. Ender looked up at Tommy and smirked.

 "Don't worry Tommy, maybe one day you shall be as great as me," Ender said as he stood up to his full height and ruffled Tommy's hair. "I AM A BIG MAN!" Tommy yelled, his cheeks tinted a light shade of red due to embarrassment. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say, Tommy," Ender said with a mocking tone and Tommy's cheeks grew a bit redder.

    "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE EIGHT FRICKING FEET TALL!" Tommy yelled, trying his best to hide his embarrassment and failing. "You truly are immature, are you not, Tommy?" Clementine said with a laugh. Tommy groaned as he raised Clementine a bit higher. "You too, Clem?" Tommy said with a fake hurt tone. "I really thought I could trust you... I guess not." Tommy said, fluttering his eyelashes and putting his free hand on his heart. Bee laughed at them.

"Seriously, when can we get a move on?"