Chapter 144

I smiled as I watched Quackity and Ranboo. I went to the kitchen and groaned. "What do I even do...?" I muttered as I looked at Benson, who quacked. I stared at the sink and got lost in my thoughts. I suddenly coughed into my elbow which broke me out of my trance.

    I looked at my elbow and saw red splattered onto it. I stared at it as my eyes widened. I gently touched my lips with my fingertips and then looked at my hand, only to see red covering my fingertips. I stared with wide eyes, then shrugged. "Eh," I said to Benson, then went back to thinking.

"I wonder what Tommy's doing right now..."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy looked at the clock and groaned. "What?" Purpled said as he took a sip of his chocolate milk. "There's so much time left Purpled..." Tommy said, dragging out the 'd' in 'Purpled'. Purpled just laughed at Tommy. "You're such a kid, Tommy," Purpled said with a smile.

    "Am not!" Tommy retorted. "Am too," Purpled said with a grin. "Uno reverse!" Tommy said with a smirk as he stuck his tongue out. "Uno reverse times sixty-nine," Purpled said, the grin still on his face. Tommy let out a loud groan of frustration. "You know what?" Tommy said, and then grabbed Purpled's chocolate milk. He held it up to his mouth and then drank all of it in one big gulp.

    "Take that, prick!" Tommy said with a grin. Purpled just stared as his jaw dropped. And then he started to sniffle. Tommy watched as tears started to form in Purpled's eyes. "M-My c-choccy milk-!" Purpled wailed as a tear fell down his face. "Oh, shut up," Tommy said as he rolled his eyes.

    "That was m-my choccy m-milk! You ugly cockroach!" Purpled cried as tears kept on falling from his eyes. Tommy blew a raspberry at Purpled with a smirk, which only made Purpled cry harder. "My choccy milk..." Purpled said in between sobs. "Aww, you want this?" Tommy said with a grin as he held the container in front of Purpled's face.

    "Well too bad!" Tommy said, then emptied the last drops of the chocolate milk. Purpled started sobbing hysterically and banging the table with his fists as he put his head on the table. "Y-YOU MO-MONSTER!" Purpled shrieked. By now people were looking at their table with concern, but the duo didn't notice.

    Purpled looked at Tommy with rage in his eyes and let out a war cry as he lunged at Tommy. Tommy let out a large 'Oomph' as Purpled knocked the air out of him. Tommy just smirked as Purpled's tears fell onto his shirt. "HOW COULD YOU?!!?" Purpled screamed as he punched Tommy. Tommy only gave him a smirk and stuck his tongue out.

    "Finders keepers, losers weepers," Tommy said with a grin. "I BOUGHT THAT CARTON OF CHOCCY MILK WITH MY OWN HARD-EARNED MONEY YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" Purpled said as he punched Tommy again two times. Tommy just shrugged. "Well, I guess we can both decide one thing," Tommy said, and Purpled glared at him. "What?" Purpled said as another tear fell down his face.

"You're the kid here, not me."