Chapter 115

I became a bit confused. "Spec-ta-cu-lar?" I said with confusion, and Clementine immediately apologized. "My apologies! Spectacular is another word for amazing. I never thought you would have high pain tolerance, due to your injury in your back."  Clementine said, and I nodded and smiled.

    "I guess it was because of the healing potion because, without it, the ointment hurt like a brat." I said and Clementine let out a small hmm. "Do you think you can attempt walking?" They asked, and I shrugged, which surprisingly didn't hurt.

    "Well, how many days are remaining till the festival? If your condition gets better by then, we could all attend." Clementine suggested and I thought about it. "I think three days from today." Tommy said, bringing me out of my train of thought.

    "That's not a bad idea..." I said and Benson quacked in excitement. Soon we heard rushed footsteps coming towards my room, so Clementine became tiny and zoomed to hide on top of the door frame. Not even a second later the door opened and the last thing I saw was Benson quickly jumping out of the way as someone engulfed me in a tight hug. I soon realized it was Ranboo and giggled a bit.

    "Hi, Boo." I said with a smile, but it came out muffled since my head was buried in his chest. "I was so worried..." He said as he finally let go. I saw Tommy roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye and I laughed a bit. He looked at me and I grinned.

    "Jealous much?" My facial expression said and he rolled his eyes and scoffed. "No!" He mouthed and I grinned. "Mhm, sure." I mouthed and turned back to Ranboo. "How are you feeling, Tubbo?" Puffy said, and I smiled. I remembered what Purpled said about the potion and I thought of something to say.

    "A whole lot better. Purpled is amazing." I said and Puffy let out a sigh of relief and nodded. "Actually, I was thinking that maybe we could all go together to the L'Manburg festival?" I said, and Ranboo's eyes widened.

    "Tubbo, do you actually think you're well enough to go?" Quackity said in shock and I nodded after a while. "I feel like I could walk, and maybe even run!" I said cheerfully. "You sure?" Ranboo said, his eyes filled with worry. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

    "Do you guys really think I'm that weak?" I said, and sounds of protest sounded throughout my room, causing me to burst into laughter. After talking for a while more with everyone, I felt myself getting sleepy so I told everyone I was going to sleep.

    "Ok, bye Tubbo!" Tommy said and left. Everyone said their goodbyes and left until it was only Ranboo and I left. There was a small silence for a few seconds before Benson quacked angrily as he ruffled his wings.

    I looked down in confusion to see Benson glaring at Ranboo with his wings raised angrily. I smiled and pet his head and I heard Ranboo laugh nervously. "Benson doesn't like me, huh?" He said as he looked at the duck.

    "QUACK!" Benson said angrily as he shook his head. I smiled and laughed. "I guess not." I said with a smile. Ranboo nodded and smiled. "Well, I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed." Ranboo said and I nodded. "Goodnight, Boo!" I said and he smiled as he turned the lights off. Before he closed the door he said something which caused me to smile before I fell asleep

"Goodnight, Bee."