Chapter 193

"SHUT UP!" Tommy yelled, his face turning red from embarrassment and he hoped his mask hid it. Phantom just laughed and looked around. "Wow... So many screens." Blade said, looking at the billboards and the electronics which were visible from the open windows in the apartments which surrounded them. Most of the billboards were run-down and broken. Phantom grinned.

    "If it has a screen, The Lorax shall be seen." He grinned. "Oh my God," Ph1LzA said, pinching the bridge of his nose. Bee got a glint in his eye and Tommy and Ender knew he was thinking of something.

    "Could someone lend me their phone really quick? It's for educational purposes." He said and Ph1LzA stared. "Wha- You know what, fine. Take my phone, mate." He said, handing Bee his phone. Tommy knew Bee was grinning under his mask as he unlocked Ph1LzA's phone. He took out the keypad that he had used in the bank and placed it on Ph1LzA's phone.

    Everyone watched as the keypad attached itself to the phone and green lines of code on a black background appeared on Ph1LzA's phone. Ph1LzA gasped. "Are you putting a virus in my phone or something?!" He said in shock. Bee smirked.

    "Yup!" He said and started typing. Everyone watched with bated breath as he continued typing for five minutes, and then he pressed a key and the keypad detached itself from Ph1LzA's phone. "Done!" He said cheerfully.

    Just as they were about to ask what he had done, the broken billboard nearest to them powered on and started blaring The Lorax. Tommy, Ender, and Clementine couldn't hold it in anymore, they burst into laughter. "OH MY GOD, BEE, YOU'RE AMAZING!" Ender said in between bursts of laughter. Bee smirked.

    "Compliment me more often and I'm staying with you forever." He said and Ender froze as the tips of his pointed ears turned purple. "I-" He stuttered and Bee laughed. Phantom and Blade looked at each other, then at Ender and Bee, and then back at each other. "Do you think-" Phantom started to say, but got cut off by the sound of a woman's voice.

    "OH MY GOD, HAROLD!" A woman shrieked. Everyone was taken aback and they looked around for the source of the noise until they realised it was coming from the apartment they were standing on.

    "Yes, honey?" A man's voice, presumably Harold, responded. "I'M PREGNANT!" The woman said excitedly. A small crash was heard, Harold had probably dropped something. "Really? Oh my God, that's great news!" Harold said excitedly, and the sounds of running were heard and the woman squealed with excitement. Harold had probably hugged her.

    The woman was crying now, probably tears of joy. "Look! Here's the pregnancy test!" The woman said and silence hovered in the air. "Uhm, honey?" Harold said. "Yes?" The woman said happily. "Are you sure this is an actual pregnancy test?" Harold said. "Yes, why?" The woman said and everyone held their breath as they listened to the conversation.

"Honey, the pregnancy test screen is playing The Lorax."