Chapter 126

"T-Tech, I can't take it anymore..." Wilbur said as he sobbed. My eyes widened and the voices flared up again, mostly expressing their concern about Wilbur. "I- What do you mean?" I said in shock.

    "Techno, I failed everyone. I failed Fundy, I failed our parents, and I failed hi-" Wilbur stuttered and I cut him off by shaking my head firmly. "Wilbur, don't even think about him. He failed you, you didn't fail him." I tried to reassure him.

    "B-But I was s-such a terrible f-friend, maybe if I-I had been b-better-" I leaned over and placed my hand on his. "Look, I might not be the best at comforting people, but I do know that you shouldn't beat yourself up over him. And you never failed Fundy or our pare-" This time Wilbur cut me off and he looked up at me.

    "BUT I DID!" Wilbur said as tears streamed down his face. "I-I promised Fundy I would protect him-" I cut him off. "When?! I know you think you have to protect him, but when did you promise him that?" I said. He stared at me.

    "Every day since he was born, Techno." The voices immediately stopped talking and decided to just listen, which I was grateful for. "And what exactly did you say? Wilbur, there was no way you could have fully protected hi-" He cut me off again.

    "I told him that as long as I was there, no one could hurt him. And what happened? HIS PSYCHOTIC MOTHER KIDNAPPED HIM AS SOON AS I WENT INTO ANOTHER ROOM! IT WAS JUST A-ANOTHER ROOM, TECHNO- I-" Wilbur put his head back down into his hands and started shaking as he cried. I immediately got up and sat down next to him. "Shh, it's going to be alright," I muttered as I rubbed his back.

"Even though it might not seem like it sometimes..."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "Y-you just wanted waffle fries?" I asked as I stepped forward and he nodded. "RANBOO, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, YOU PRICK-" I said as I hugged him tightly. He froze and gently placed his hand on my head and tried to calm me down.

    "W-wait, TUBBO?!!?" Ranboo said, and now it was his turn to step back in shock. I smirked and put Benson down on the counter. Then I crossed my arms. "Yeah?" I said with a grin. "Y-YOU CAN WALK?!!?" Ranboo said as his eyes widened. I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

    "No. I am clearly lying on the ground as I sob in pain and heartbreak over the fact that my platonic fiancé- wait are you my platonic husband or fiancé-?" I said, and then shook my head. "Nevermind- But I am clearly lying on the ground as I sob in pain and heartbreak over the fact that my platonic partner can't see that I am properly walking, and he still hasn't con- con- cong-" I said as I tried to pronounce the word.

    "Congratulate?" Ranboo offered, and I nodded. "Yeah, that word!" I said. Ranboo then looked away as his face turned slightly red with embarrassment. Benson started quacking and I looked over to him. He was sitting down as he leaned forward and quacked.

    "Are you laughing, Benson?" I said with a smile. I saw him nod and continue quacking. I smiled then turned to Ranboo. "Tubbo, I was going to congratulate you, I was just sho-" I cut him off as I hugged him.

    "It's fine, Boo." I said with a smile. I then looked at our height difference and scoffed. I crossed my arms and stepped back as I looked at him expectantly. He laughed and bent down to my level.

    "Shortie." He said with I smile. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder. "Shut up." I said as I hugged him and buried my head in his shoulder. He laughed and rubbed my back as we hugged.

    "Want to just watch something on the TV? To celebrate? Well it won't really be celebrating because it's kind of a normal thing to do but I was planning for when Tommy and Purpled get back I could tell them to bring a cake from Niki's bakery on the wa-" I smiled and pecked his cheek affectionately and platonically. I laughed and then I gave him my response as I picked up Benson.

"Sure."