Chapter 48

Tommy walked out of his room and looked for Tubbo. He was still talking with Ranboo, so he just sat down in a chair in front of them. "Hey, boss man! Did you need anything?" Tubbo asks cheerfully and Tommy nods his head. "Well, if you could have one last meal, what would it be?" Tommy asks curiously. "One last meal?" Tubbo asks, and Tommy nods his head.

    "Crack cocaine." Tubbo says immediately. Tommy bursts into laughter and Ranboo just stares at his friend, concerned for his mental health and if he was doing ok. "I-I LOV-VE HO-OW Y-YOU JU-JUST SAY THAT W-WITH ZE-ZERO HESITATION!" Tommy says between laughter, and Tubbo just looks at him.

    "T-Tubbo, are you feeling okay today?" Ranboo asked, trying his best not to stutter. "Yeah, I'm okay!" He says with a smile. "Anyway guys, I'm going out on patrol, bye!" Tommy says cheerfully and jumps out the window. "I swear, he gives me a heart attack every time he does that." Ranboo muttered, and now it was Tubbo's turn to stare at him. "I thought you didn't care about him?" Tubbo asked with a smile, and Ranboo panicked.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I stared at Techno who was holding something in his hand. I looked closer and saw it was a notebook with a black cover. Words were written on it in white, but I was too far away to read them. I watched as he shut it, tucked it away into one of his pockets, and turned to get up from the sofa.

    We both made eye contact, and he fully turned to me and walked towards the kitchen, where I was standing next to our large Samsung Smart Refridgerator. "Phil, are you feeling something?" My eldest son asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

    "The voices, they keep on warning me about something. They say it's about something in the weapon room, but they won't tell me any more than that." Techno said, staring off into space. "Well, maybe the voices are just paranoid. Come on mate, let's go to bed." I said with a smile. "But Phil, the voices are always right..." He trailed off. I walked him to his room, then went to mine. I was almost in the comfort of my bed, until something happened that made me jump.

It was a loud crash.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy didn't know what he was doing. All he knew was that he wasn't in District 17 anymore. He was heading towards the main part of L'Manburg. His brain kept on yelling at him to stop, that someone would see him, but he didn't listen.

    He just felt something in him pulling him towards something. It was as if there was a strong force making him do it. He finally stopped, then stared up. He looked around, then at the signs. There were like normal city signs. The road signs were normal too. But he couldn't help but feel that something was off. He then looked up and realized what was wrong.

This was Ph1LzA, Blade, and Phantom's house.