Chapter 153

Mama looked down at Andrew while he cried. I held KitKat closer to me when I realised I was crying too. Mama placed the dagger next to his tail and paused. "Should I chop it up or cut it all of?" She said. I clenched my fists and gently placed KitKat down.

    "Hey, what are you doing?" KitKat asked. I didn't answer her and walked to Mama. I stood up on a crate beside Andrew and looked at Mama blankly. "What is it, darling?" Mama asked as she traced her finger over the blade. I looked at her and then did something that shocked everyone, even me.

    I slapped her. Hard. There was a mark on her cheek from where I hit her. "How dare you?" Mama said, her voice shaking with anger. "HOW DARE YOU HIT YOUR OWN MOTHER?!" Mama said angrily. I just glared at her. "You're a terrible mother!" I said angrily. "KitKat, get Andrew and run!" I quietly said. On the outside, I was confidently yelling at Mama, but on the inside, I was terrified of what she would do to me as punishment. Mama's eyes widened with realisation and my heart sank.

    "Oh, so that's what you're doing. You're trying to distract me." Mama said coldly. "Oh, darling... I knew you would never disrespect me!" Mama said happily. "These shitty cats have just manipulated you... But it's okay! Just go to the corner and let Mama do what she needs to do!" Mama said as she caressed my face. I flinched and shook my head. Mama's face darkened. She took another dagger and threw it at me. It passed by my check and I felt hot liquid on my face.

    "This isn't up for discussion. Now go." She said coldly. I touched my cheek and held my hand in front of me to see blood on my fingers. Mama rolled her eyes and pushed me aside, but I pushed her back. Mama scoffed and picked me up.

    "You made me do this." She muttered, and then threw me at the wall. I hit the wall and pain erupted in my body. I screamed in pain and KitKat immediately rushed over. "Oh my god, are you okay?!" She asked as she walked around me. I nodded as I shakily sat up.

    "W-Why didn't you take Andrew and run?" I stuttered as I clutched my chest. KitKat shook her head sadly. "There wasn't enough time, and she would have noticed and stopped us." She said sadly. "Well you c-could have released Andrea!" I said.

    "Done." A voice said, and I looked behind KtKat to see Andrea. I smiled a bit. "You got out!" I said happily. She nodded. "Yup. And I am not about to let some psycho kill my brother." She muttered angrily and walked to Mama.

    "OI! YOU PRICK!" Andrea yelled up at Mama.  Mama looked down and her eyes widened. Then she looked at the crate. "Wha- How-" Mama said, shocked and confused. Andrew looked around and saw Andrea. "RHEA!" Andrew said happily when he saw his sister. Andrea's eyes lit up when she heard Andrew and she smiled.

    A drop fell onto Andrea and she looked around with a confused look. "Wha-" She muttered, looked around and saw Andrew, then noticed his ears. Her expression darkened and she looked at Mama in disbelief. I watched as she realised the drop was blood. Andrew's blood. Her brother's blood. "You..." She started, her voice shaking with anger.

"YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT!"