Chapter 77

I watched as Timothy had an excellent conversation with Purpled. Phantom looked at me and saw that I was staring at something, and he followed my eyes to know that I was staring at Timothy and Purpled. When he looked closer, he spat out his drink. "Is that ...Timothy?" Phantom said to me, and I nodded. Ph1LzA looked at Phantom and raised an eyebrow. Phantom just silently pointed in Timothy's direction, and Ph1LzA nodded. Ph1Lza looked in the direction Phantom pointed in and his eyes widened. "Wait... that's Timothy, right?!" Ph1LzA said, and I nodded.

    "Didn't he say that he hated heroes?" I asked Phantom, and he nodded. "Then what is he doing with Purpled?" Ph1LzA said, and I watched as Tommy showed Purpled something on his phone and the two of them burst into laughter. "I don't know..." I said, and Ph1LzA just became more confused. "How and why on earth is he so close to Purpled?" Ph1LzA said as his eyes stayed on the pair. 

    "What if we call Purpled into our main office after lunch and see what he has to say?" Phantom said, and I could tell Ph1LzA was a bit shocked. "Okay, so the kid is close to a hero, what's the big deal? It's not like we're detectives on a murder case or this is anything highly suspicious." Ph1LzA said, and Phantom's eyes narrowed.

    "I don't know, something just seems off about the two of them. Blade what do you think?" Phantom said to me, and I gently nodded. "Yes, something does seem kind of off." I said, and Phantom smiled a bit. "See? Even Blade thinks I'm right." He said to Ph1LzA, and Ph1LzA just shook his head, but he agreed. "So we're doing this plan then." Phantom said firmly, and I nodded. We then ate our lunch but Phantom was keeping a close eye on the duo for some reason. "Blade..." Phantom said to me. "Yes?" I asked.

    "Do you still think he's being abused at home?" He asked, and I nodded after a while. "He does seem kind of... formal when he's at work. Didn't you say that he wasn't so serious at his cafe job?" I said, and he nodded. "Yeah he talks to literally everyone, and he's friends with most of the customers." Phantom said, and I nodded.

    "Well, the only person I've seen him be that friendly with at this job is Purpled over there..." I said as I looked back at the duo, who were now arguing, and a few seconds later, they started laughing again. "So what would be the reason for him not to be outgoing here? Why only at the cafe job? And he does seem like he is in a bit of pain." I said, and Phantom nodded and looked at the duo. Ph1LzA rolled his eyes at first. "I'm sure that you two are just overreacting. So he's not too social here, so what?" He said, but then he realized what I said. "Wait..." Ph1LzA said, and he turned to look at the two, then he started speaking again.

"Something is up."