Chapter 147

"You are a vigilante, for God's sake! You fall out of windows practically every day, Tommy!" Clementine said to Tommy. "Ohh- Right..." Tommy said as he mentally facepalmed. Tommy then angled himself and grinned. He landed perfectly on his feet and grinned proudly. "I'm the best," Tommy said. "In your dreams," Clementine said.

    "HEY-" Tommy said, pretending to be offended. Tommy looked up as he felt people staring at him. Everyone was looking at him with their mouths open. "How-?!" Someone muttered in shock. "T-Turn around-" Rose told Tommy, and Tommy turned around. His hands were still tied together with Rose's vines.

    "I mean he did pass the parkour tag section of his test with flying colours," Phantom said from the side as he grinned at Tommy. "Uh-huh," Diamond said with his eyes still on Tommy. "Come on, are we arresting him or not?!" A voice said, and everyone went back to hating Tommy. They all started forcing Tommy in the direction of the police station.

    If someone looked out of their window while this was all happening, they were in for a shock. All of the heroes of Dream SMP were forcing a blond teenage boy down the street. Some people might have laughed, others would have fainted, and some would have taken pictures or recorded the whole thing and posted it everywhere. Soon, they all reached the police station.

    "Get in, you swine." Someone said in disgust as they pushed Tommy towards the doors. They all piled into the station as the lady at the front desk stared in shock and confusion. "Wha-?" She started. "Hello, miss. We came to throw this criminal into prison." Sapnap said as he pointed at Tommy. "Uhm, yeah sure! Okay-? Well, what crime did he commit?" The lady asked as she started typing on her laptop and drinking her coffee.

    "He disrespected choccy milk," Sapnap said in disgust, causing the lady to spit her coffee out and knock over her drink. "I'm sorry, WHAT?!" She yelled. "You heard me," Sapnap said. "I was just drinking choccy milk." She said as she pointed to her drink. "Wait, that's not coffee-?" Tommy asked.

    "Nope. Coffee is for losers. Choccy milk forever." She said as she stared lovingly at her choccy milk. "But it's spilt now." She said with a frown and tears in her eyes. "Give me a sec-" Someone said, and stepped forward. Tommy realized it was Chronos as he watched him. Chronos waved his hand and the choccy milk went back into its cup.

    "MY CHOCCY MILK!" The lady said with delight. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" The lady said as her eyes lit up and she started chugging her choccy milk. "Oh, right-" The lady said as she noticed everyone was looking at her.

    "Well, insulting choccy milk is a severe crime, so he will have to spend some time in jail." The lady said seriously. "Uhm how much will someone have to pay to bail me out?" Tommy said nervously. "Usually it's ten thousand pounds, but since you have committed such terrible a crime, the bail is five hundred thousand." The lady said.

    "FIVE H-HUNDRED THOU-THOUSAND?!!?" Tommy sputtered. "Yes." The lady said. "Seems fit for such a crime." Purpled muttered. "Well, you have to be arrested now." The lady said. She picked up her walkie-talkie and started talking into it. "We have a Code Choccy-Milk-Disrespect. The criminal was arrested and brought here by heroes. Over." The lady said into her walkie-talkie. "Shit," Tommy muttered.

    "PURPLED I'M SORRY!" Tommy said as a policeman and a policewoman came into the room. "Come on. I'm sure your new cellmates would enjoy your company." The policewoman said as the policeman grabbed Tommy's wrists.

    "We'll take it from here, thank you so much, heroes." The policeman said. "No problem!" Purpled said happily. "PURPLED, YOU SON OF A BISCUIT EATER!" Tommy screeched as he was led away to the back. Everyone cheered as Tommy was led away. They all started chanting happily.

"JUSTICE IS SERVED! JUSTICE IS SERVED!"