Chapter 110

I winced as Mama dug her fingernails into my arm. "You little brat... you think I wouldn't notice?" Mama said, and I panicked. "W-What do you m-mea-" I stuttered and Mama slapped me.

    "DON'T PLAY INNOCENT, YOU MISTAKE! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Mama spat, and I whimpered as I backed away from her. My mind immediately started quickly going through all of my memories. I tried to think about what I had done wrong, and then it hit me.

    "I used sign language to try to get help..." I thought and started panicking. Mama glared at me and pulled her knife out. "Well?" She snapped impatiently. "I don't have all night, and now because of you, we have to move somewhere else." She said, and I shut my eyes tightly and turned away.

    "ANSWER ME!" She yelled. "I-I used s-sign l-language to t-try to get h-help..." I stuttered, and I heard Mama scoff. "God, can't you speak clearly? It's not like I'm holding a knife to your throat or anything... though the idea is very appealing..." Mama said.

    "Well, know that you know what you did wrong, you know you need to be punished, right?" Mama said, and my eyes widened. "Let me make sure..." She muttered and looked around. "Ok, no one's near us. Perfect." She said and looked at me, then down at my leg.

    "Wow, it's spreading considerably." She said as I studied the look in her eyes. She seemed... fascinated?!!? I looked down at my leg and let out a small scream when I saw my leg.

It was almost fully green.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "Oh my god... TUBBO, SHOULD I CALL PURPLED?!!?" Tommy yelled as he frantically checked his pockets for his phone. "W-Wait, is it that bad?" Tubbo asked, and he immediately tried to turn around to look at his back in the mirror but failed and groaned in pain.

    "YES!" Tommy yelled and clicked on Purpled's contact. "O-Oh shit-" Tubbo said as he started coughing and Tommy saw Ranboo's eyes widen. "OH MY GOD, TOMMY, MAKE SURE TUBBO DOESN'T MOVE, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" Ranboo yelled and ran out of the bathroom. Tommy nodded and he heard Purpled pick up.

    "Hey To-" Tommy immediately cut Purpled off. "COME TO MY APARTMENT AS FAST AS YOU CAN! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Tommy said and immediately heard shuffling from the other side of the phone.

    "ON IT! ANYTHING ELSE?!" Purpled said, noticing the tone of urgency in Tommy's voice. "UHM, BRING PUFFY ON YOUR WAY UP HERE!" Tommy said as Ranboo slid into the bathroom with a roll of paper towels. "Wait, Ranboo, what's going on?" Tommy asked as Clementine floated in front of Tubbo. Tommy guessed they were trying to comfort Tubbo.

   "HE'S COUGHING UP BLOOD, AND THERE'S A LOT OF IT!" Ranboo said as he panicked and held up a paper towel which was soaked in blood. Tubbo's blood. "OH MY GOD, WHAT DO WE DO?!!?" Tommy said as he tried to comfort Tubbo.

    "UHM DO WE HAVE ANY FOOD FROM NIKI?!!?" Ranboo yelled back as he frantically placed paper towels in front of Tubbo's mouth. "SHIT- NO I ATE THE LAST OF IT FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING-" Tommy yelled as he stared at Tubbo's back.

    "CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BACK?!!?" Tubbo yelled, panic clear in his voice. "Tubbo, it's fine! Don't worry, we've got it under control-" Tommy said, lowering his voice and trying to soothe Tubbo, but Tubbo cut him off.

    "Don't tell me that, there's clearly something wrong!" Tubbo said, and Tommy sighed. "Tommy, just tell him..." Ranboo muttered as he shoved more towels in front of Tubbo's mouth. "W-Well?" Tubbo said impatiently, and Tommy gulped.

"Tubbo... your back is almost green..."