Chapter 108

"Georgiana, sweetheart, come back to mama!" The woman coaxed, and I picked Fundy up and glared at her. "His name is Fundy. Not Georgiana, Sally. But because there are obviously no schools in the ocean or wherever you came from, you wouldn't be able to understand what I'm talking about, would you?" I said, trying to keep my voice cool, but it started shaking with anger.

    I looked to my side and saw Ender stiffen for one second when I said there were no schools in the ocean, but I ignored it after a while. I heard a small sob and looked down at Fundy. "Shhh, it's okay my little champion. Papa's here now." I whispered as I ran my hand through his hair and planted a small kiss on his forehead.

    "Georgiana. Last chance. Come here now, or else." She said angrily, and then she pulled out something which looked like a small remote. Fundy's eyes widened in fear as he looked at the remote and cried more as he buried his head into my shoulder. "Fine. Have it your way then." She said, and TommyInnit stepped forward.

    "It's game over for you, Sally. It's seven to one, you won't be able to escape." He said, and I looked at him, a bit confused. "Wait, what's your beef with Sally?" I asked, and he responded but didn't take his eyes off her. "She abuses all the kids in District 17, and she's a massive and well-known criminal. I don't know why I didn't realise earlier that your ex-wife and Sally Salmon were the same woman." He replied, and I nodded.

    "Well, not yet. My tale hasn't had its end just yet." She said with a grin, and then she clicked a red button on the remote. Fundy screamed and started sobbing hysterically. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?" Ph1LzA yelled, filled with rage, and he lunged at Sally.

    But Sally smirked and snapped her fingers, causing about ten men to surround us. And they seemed really strong. I frantically looked for what was happening to Fundy when I saw what was on his leg. I let out a horrified scream, and Blade looked over at me, confused. And then he saw it,  and his eyes widened.

Fundy's leg was almost green.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy stepped back as he looked at the men. Sally took her wig off and let out a sigh of relief. "It feels so good to not wear that wig..." She muttered, then turned her attention back to the small team.

    "Well, now it's seven to eleven! Who's outnumbered now, hmm?" She said with a sick smile. "But we have something you'll never ever ever have." Tommy said with a grin as he looked briefly back at Blade, who nodded with a small grin.

    "We have the Blade and Clementine." Tommy said with a grin as he held Clementine up and Blade stepped forward into the light and nodded. "That is factually correct." Clementine said, and Tommy saw fear flash quickly in Sally's eyes, but only for a split second.

    "Well, I'm still taking Georgiana. I won't give her up that easily." She said, and Tommy looked back at Fundy, who was now crying uncontrollably. "For the last darn time, Fundy is a he!" Phantom said through clenched teeth. "What do you m-" Tommy got cut off by someone jumping down from a roof, snatching Fundy out of Phantom's arms, and running towards Sally.

    "Georgiana is better with me. Phantom could never properly take care of her. After all, I am her mother." Sally said with a smirk as she snatched Fundy from the person's arms. "GIVE ME BACK MY SON, YOU TERRIBLE EXCUSE OF A PERSON!" Phantom yelled angrily.

    "Awww, is someone getting angry?" Sally said, still smirking. Tommy balled his hand which wasn't holding Clementine into a fist as he stared at the red-headed woman. Oh, how much he wanted to punch that stupid smirk off her ugly face.

    "SHIT-" Bee yelled as he bent over in the air and started dropping to the ground. "BEE YOU'RE FALLING!" Ender said, starting to panic as he teleported under Bee if he needed to catch him. Thankfully, Bee stopped himself just in time. "Bee, what was that? Are you ok?" Tommy asked, worried for his friend.

    "It felt like someone stabbed my back..." Bee muttered, and Ender and Tommy's eyes widened. "Okay, we'll take care of that as soon as we get home. First, let's get Fu-" Tommy said, but was cut off by someone punching his face.

    Tommy stumbled back and watched as the man who punched him towered over him. Clementine flew forward and cut the person's arm deeply, causing the man to howl in pain and hold his arm. "Oh boy." Tommy thought.

This was going to be a long night.