Chapter 172

"Of course you do," Ender muttered. Tommy ignored him and snatched the map from his hands. "HEY-" Ender protested but Tommy ignored him. He looked at the map quickly and then nodded. "Got it." He said and looked at Bee, then Ender.

    "So for the getting to the bank part, Ender can teleport us. After that, we'll use the roof to get in. We'll break the roof in one of the parts where it's made of glass, and I doubt there's any security for the roof so we should be good." Tommy said, then paused. He thought for a while then continued.

    "A really big gold vault is underground, which probably belongs to some rich prick and one gold bar won't make much of a difference. So all we have to do is break the roof, get in, go underground, and break into the vault. Breaking into the vault will probably be the hardest but we'll figure it out. Also, we could get Ender to teleport us in and out of the vault, but this would be more chaotic and exciting." Tommy said with a grin. Bee returned the grin and cracked his knuckles.

"All right, let's do this!"

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I walked into my bedroom to see Kristin lying on our bed while reading a book. She looked up from her book and smiled at me. "Done with work?" She asked, and I nodded as I walked over to her. I gave her a peck and went to change my clothes. I came out of the closet and walked to my bed.

    "Are you at home for the rest of the night or do you need to patrol?" Kristin asked as she put a bookmark in her book and placed it on her nightstand. "I have to patrol with some vigilantes in District 17, my love," I sighed as I sat beside her. She nodded and moved so she was closer to me. I smiled and put my arms around her. We stayed like that for a while, just embracing each other. Then an idea hit me and my eyes lit up.

    "Get up," I said excitedly as I gently moved from under Kristin and off the bed. Kristin slowly got up with a raised eyebrow. "What is it?" She asked curiously. I just smiled, went into the closet, and returned with a small box. She stared at it briefly and then realised what it was. She laughed as a  barely noticeable shade of red dusted her cheeks.

    "Really, Phil?" She asked with a smile as I placed the box on a nearby chair. I took the contents out of the box which included a CS player and some CDs. I smiled and pulled out a CD from its cover and inserted it into the radio. I plugged the radio in and pressed play, and soon a song was starting. I walked over to Kristin and smiled at her. She knew what was going to happen and she blushed a bit but she didn't look away or break eye contact. I bowed deeply and held my hand out as I looked at her with my smile still present.

"Care to dance, my love?"