Chapter 59

I looked into my compartment and my confusion rose when I saw a small can. I turned a light on and made the platform lift the can a bit. It seemed to be a can of oil, and I turned around to see if there was any hint of who it was from. There was no letter, but there was a sticky note on the side of the can. The note said 'From Lotus :)'. I didn't know who Lotus was, but I smiled widely and thanked them. 

I started to drink from the can but then I was interrupted by a blond boy coming inside the elevator.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "Hello, Timothy! You are heading to the lunch floor, right?" Sam Nook asked, and Tommy nodded and also greeted Sam Nook. "Ok! Well, someone named Lotus just very kindly gave me an oil can for lunch!" Sam Nook said, as the elevator doors closed. "That sounds lovely Sam Nook!" Tommy said with a smile. A while later, the doors opened, and Tommy was welcomed with the lovely smell of food.

    Tommy quickly got some food from the cafeteria and looked around for Purpled. Once he found him, he plopped down next to him with a sigh. Purpled looked up at him and grinned once he saw it was Tommy. "Hey, Timothy!" Purpled said as he grinned, and Tommy groaned and lightly punched Purpled's arm as Purpled laughed lightly.

    "No offense to people named Timothy, but why on earth did I pick this name?! It sounds like the name of a 5-year-old!" Tommy muttered under his breath, and Purpled just laughed even more. "Anyways, what happened? You seem off." Purpled said after he calmed down, and Tommy rolled his eyes.

    "So, Phantom came into my office. He started by asking me my opinion on heroes and vigilantes, then we had a nice conversation. But then, he tells me about this vigilante who apparently stole the legendary Axe of Peace. See that doesn't seem like a problem, but then he talked about how only heroes should be able to have enchanted weapons, and how vigilantes are way too poor to take care of them. He then even crossed the line by saying that vigilantes are just stupid and dumb wannabes." Tommy explained, and Purpled also looked like he was boiling with rage.

    "That's just messed up." Purpled said as he rolled his eyes angrily, and Tommy sighed. "I know, right?" Tommy said, then he turned to his sandwich and took a bite out of it. "So how is work going for you currently?" Tommy asked Purpled after swallowing his bite. Purpled just shrugged. "It's going good, but it's a bit boring. But I think there was a festival or something planned for next month." Purpled said, catching Tommy's interest at the festival part.

    "Festival?" Tommy asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Yeah, it's going to be huge. Everybody in Dream SMP is coming. Can you believe it?" Purpled said as he grinned. "Everybody?" Tommy asked, not believing it. "Well, what are they even celebrating? What's it for?!" Tommy asked. "Haven't you heard? It's the fourth anniversary of capturing Schlatt!" Purpled said, staring at Tommy.

    "Oh, no sorry, I forgot. I didn't know there was a festival though..." Tommy said, trailing off. Purpled then changed the topic and they talked till lunch was over. They each headed to their respective floors, and Tommy went back to his office.

    "Well Clem, I have to finish up my remaining work, so you can do whatever you want in the office, ok?" Tommy asked as he sat down in his chair and opened his laptop. "Ok!" Clementine said, and they zoomed out of his pocket and went back to exploring the office. It only took a few more hours before the work was done, and it was just in time because everyone's shift just ended. Tommy let out a sigh of contentment and motioned for Clementine to come back.

    In the hallway, he also saw Ph1LzA, Blade, and Phantom leaving their offices. They all exchanged hellos and went into the elevator. They got off at the first floor and everyone left to go to wherever they lived. Tommy made his way to the bus station. After around twenty minutes, he arrived back in District 17. He went to his apartment and was greeted by Puffy. "Hey Puffy!" Tommy said with a smile. "Hey, Tommy!" Puffy said, matching Tommy's expression. They had a small conversation, and Tommy went upstairs.

    He let Clementine out of his pocket and apologized for keeping them in his pocket for so long. He then went straight to Tubbo's room, who was having a conversation with Ranboo. When he walked in, Tubbo looked at him and grinned. "So? How was work?" Tubbo asked eagerly, and Ranboo also turned to look at Tommy.

    "Well, nobody noticed Clementine, so that's a good thing, but Phantom just really annoys me." Tommy said as he rolled his eyes. "Why?" Ranboo asked, and Tubbo also raised an eyebrow. Tommy explained what happened to Ranboo and Tubbo. Tubbo looked disgusted, and Ranboo sounded like he was disgusted when he talked to them. After having a conversation with them for longer, they all watched a movie and platonically cuddled on Tubbo's bed. After the movie ended, Tommy headed toward his room.

    Ranboo and Tubbo thought he was going to bed, but Tommy was definitely not sleeping. Well, not until he got some sweet revenge. He changed into his vigilante outfit, grabbed Clementine (with their consent, of course), and jumped out the window. As he raced through the night, only one thing was on his mind.

Someone was definitely going to get a handful of vandalism waiting for them in the morning.