Chapter 66

The flashback ended and I returned back to the present to see that everyone was still staring at me. "But I thought I made sure she couldn't do anything..." I muttered, and Dad put a warm hand on my shoulder. "How about this. Let's all, well not Techno because he has to stay with your mum." Dad gave Techno an apologetic look. Techno just nodded his head, which signalled that he understood.

    "Thanks, Techno. Anyways, I was saying that you and I should go into your room to see if the vigilante did anything else or he just messed your door up and to try to find clues. Sound good?" Dad explained, and I nodded. He smiled, then got up and helped me get up too. "I know we're not panicking and that makes it seem like we don't care about Fundy, but trust me. We are in as much pain as you are." He said, patting my hand and looking into my eyes.

    I weakly nodded my head and we made our way out of the room. The walk to my room was silent, neither of us said anything, and soon we reached our door. "Oh, so this is what you were talking about..." Dad said, and I nodded. I silently stepped forward, placed my hand on the doorknob, and twisted it.

    We were met with chaos. We both silently stepped inside, and I gazed around my room, fuming with anger. "What. Did. He. DO?!!?" I yelled as I clenched my fists. My beautiful walls were covered in a sticky mixture of what seemed to be honey and glitter, and the mixture definitely wasn't going away soon. I immediately went over to the corner which held one of my most prized possessions, which was my beautiful guitar. I let out a sigh of relief once I saw that it was fine. Dad went to one of the walls and motioned for me to come over. I slowly came over, and my jaw dropped.

    "Well, for starters, it looks like he made another very inappropriate shape, but this time with honey and glitter." Dad said as he took a small step forward and grazed his fingertips over it. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?" I said as I resisted the urge to punch a hole through my bedroom wall. I sighed and turned to my bed, only to be met with another disaster.

    There was honey everywhere on my bed. My precious blanket had honey all over it. It looked like someone squished the blanket together and then unsqueezed it to make the honey cover the blanket more. I stared in horror as I reached out a shaking hand and touched it. The sticky honey was everywhere, which meant it was going to take a very long time to take it out. What made it even worse was that this was my favourite blanket, and now it was ruined.

    "Mate, did you find anything yet?" Dad said, and I saw him wince when he looked at my bed. "Oof." He said. I bitterly shook my head. "This is all the little prick did." I said. Dad nodded his head slowly and then looked around my room again. Dad started to walk back towards me, and then his eyes widened as if he had just realized something. He tightly grabbed the desk which was next to him and my own eyes widened. I ran forward and gently placed my hands on his shoulders. "DAD?!!? Are you ok?!!?" I said frantically. "Wilbur..." Dad said as he looked up at me, and I panicked.

"I don't think that vigilante was the one who kidnapped Fundy..."