Chapter 157

I looked at the person and wondered why they looked familiar. "Is my order ready?" Mama asked, and the person paused. "Uhh-" They said, and then it hit me. I suddenly knew why the person looked so familiar.

    "Among Us!" I said as I pointed at the person. Mama and the person turned and stared at me. "Amogus!" I said, still pointing at the person. Mama laughed a bit and shaked her head. I looked around and my eyes widened. Everyone was dressed like someone from Among Us.

    "So many Amoguses..." I said in shock. "Which one is the impostor?" I asked the person in the suit. "Uhh-" They said, looked around, then looked back at me. "We're all crewmates here, buddy!" They said hesitantly. I stared at him, and then pointed at the ground. "There is a vent!" I said, staring at the vent. Mama stared at me in confusion. Then I looked at Mama with wide eyes.

    "MAMA ARE WE IN SPACE?!!?" I asked excitedly. "IS THIS A SPACESHIP?!" I asked as I looked at everyone. Mama laughed. I immediately had a flashback of her laughing with Papa over something funny while she held me. I returned to reality and stared at Mama.

    "No darling, we're not in space." She said, and looked at the person who looked like someone from Among Us. I tried to remember the word for the suit, but it didn't come to me. "Look, I need to go meet him. Where the heck is he?" Mama said, annoyed. "I think he's in the back?" The person said, unsure. Mama scoffed and nodded. "Georgiana, stay here, ok?" Mama said, and I nodded. "Okay!" I said happily. The person watched as Mama walked away and out of sight.

    "Georgiana? What a weird ahh name-" The person muttered, and went back to work. I coughed a bit when I took a deep breath. "Eww..." I mumbled. I sat down and played with the hem of my skirt. A while later I heard someone walking towards me. Everyone froze, and bowed immediately.

    "Hello, sir!" Everyone said in sync. I looked up in confusion and saw a man in a suit. Not an Among Us suit, a normal formal one. He had brown hair, a beard, fluffy goat ears, and horns which curled around his ears.

    "Is it ready yet?" He asked sternly. "N-No. B-But we'll get it done soon, I p-promise!" A different person in an Among Us suit answered shakily. The man glared and looked like he was about to explode.

    "THEN WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? GET TO WORK, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOLS!" He yelled. "Yes, sir!" Everyopne said, and immediately went back to work. The man looked around, and then he saw me. I let out a small "Eep-!" as I realised he was staring at me. He blinked, confused, and then looked at the person who was talking to Mama earlier.

    "Who is this child-? Better yet, who's kid is this?" He asked, confused. The person shrugged. "I don't know, sir. Miss Sally brought her here." The person muttered. The man nodded, and looked back at me.

    "Him." I corrected under my breath. "Sorry, what was that?" The man said, and my eyes widened when I realised he heard me. "I- I said i-it's h-him." I stuttered. "The man looks mean." I thought as I scooted back. The man walked over, and knelt down to my height. "So you're a he, huh?" He asks as he looks me up and down. I nod and gulp a bit. The man looked at me and smiled a bit.

    "You look like him-" He mumbled with a small smile, and then his eyes widened when he realised he said that out loud. "Oh god, pretend you didn't hear that-" He said, and I nodded and giggled a bit. He smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "So, what's your name, kid?" He asked. "F- Georgiana..." I said, scared Mama was listening.

    "I don't want to get hurt again..." I thought and felt tears prick my eyes. "But aren't you a boy?" He asked, and I looked around and nodded. The man clucked his tongue and shook his head. "Then give me your real name. I'm not gonna hurt you, kid." He said with a small smile. I nodded and smiled a bit in return.

"I'm Fundy."