Chapter 50

"Hey what are you all scared of?" Dad said, trying to start a conversation. Wilbur said something I wasn't expecting at all. "I've been scared of sleeping with the lights on." Wilbur said, looking at his shoes. Dad looked a bit confused at his reply. "With the lights on? Why?" Dad asked.

    "Because I know she's not there, I know she's going to his flat." Wilbur said as he gripped Fundy's hand tighter. A look of sympathy appeared on Dad's face. "It's about Sally, isn't it?" He asked gently while Mum squeezed Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur let out a sigh of sadness.

    "Yeah, it is." Wilbur said. "Papa! Look!" Fundy said as he pointed at a white fox that was in the bushes by the sidewalk. Wilbur laughed gently and squatted down to Fundy's level. "What do you think its name is, my little champion?" Wilbur asked as he ruffled Fundy's ginger hair.

    Fundy seemed to think for a while. "Yogurt." He said proudly. Mum just laughed gently at Fundy's words. I started to think about something. I thought back to when Dad had asked us about what we were afraid of. I touched my back pocket, looking for my special notebook.

    My eyes widened when I realized it wasn't there. I panicked and frantically started looking in every pocket I had. I looked up and noticed everyone was looking at me. "You good mate?" Dad asked, and I shook my head. "I left something very important back at home!" I said as I turned to go back. We had only left the house two minutes ago, so it wouldn't take me too long.

    Wilbur came with me as I rushed back home. When we reached home, I slammed the door open after I unlocked it, and rushed upstairs with Wilbur following close behind. I heard some noises coming from the weapon room, but I ignored them even though the voices told me not to.

    I rushed into my room and sighed with relief as I saw the black notebook on my desk. I gently picked it up and placed it in my pocket. "GO TO THE WEAPON ROOM!" One voice said. "GO CHECK ON THE AXE!" Another voice said. "E." A third one said. I shook my head and told Wilbur to come with me to the weapon room.

When we got there, our jaws dropped.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy went closer to the legendary Axe and looked at the purple glow that came from the netherite axe. With trembling hands, he touched the handle, and a shock went through his body. "Hello, Tommy." A voice in his head said, and Tommy immediately retracted his hand. "WHAT THE FRICK?!!?" Tommy yelled, and instantly covered his mouth.

    Luckily, there was no one in the house. Tommy then gently put his hand on the handle again. "Do not be scared Tommy, for I am your friend now." The voice said, and Tommy decided to ask some questions. "W-who are you!? How are you talking to me?!?" Tommy asked in a  panicked voice, waiting for the person to respond.

"I am Clementine, otherwise known as the Axe of Peace."