Chapter 36

Tommy immediately rushed over once he saw the Email. He gently pushed Tubbo aside after muttering a small apology and clicked on it. "This is it." He thought as he stared at the loading screen. "This is the Email that decides my future." Tommy thought as the page loaded and he was able to read the words.

    Tommy's face immediately fell after he read the letter. "I didn't get in..." Tommy said as he looked at the ground with a hint of sadness in his voice. Tubbo's face immediately displayed sympathy and he reached over to pat Tommy's back. Ranboo's face however was one of surprise. "Really?" Ranboo asked.

    "HAHA GOT YOU YOU IDIO-" Tommy laughed, but then got cut off as Tubbo punched him hard. "Ow..." He mumbled. "That's what you get for lying to me idiot." Tubbo said as he stared at Tommy with a look that made Tommy worry for his life. "You know what, I'll be generous this time and give you to the count of three." Tubbo said seriously, with a dark smile on his face. "YEAH, AHA, UHM, I'M GONNA GO TELL PUFFY!" Tommy said as he backed away from Tubbo, who was looking at Tommy with a murderous glare.

    Tommy, who was currently terrified by Tubbo, and fearing that he would be brutally murdered and no traces would be left of his body, immediately ran out of the door and literally ran out of the apartment. He rushed downstairs and grinned when he saw Puffy.

    "What?" The sheep hybrid said as she turned to him with a small smile on her face. "I GOT IN!!" Tommy yelled happily, and immediately, the room shone with sunshine, even though it was evening and the sun was setting. Puffy immediately engulfed the younger in a bone-breaking hug due to her being so happy. He noticed the room turning brighter and smiled at the thought f her being that happy.

    After talking with her for a while, Tommy cautiously made his way back upstairs. He decided that he would tell the others tomorrow about the job, and went to the couch and as soon as he sat down, Tubbo walked in. Well, limped in. He was leaning on Ranboos arm, and he seemed to have calmed down a bit.

    He stared, and shifted a bit away from Tubbo as Tubbo and Ranboo sat down on the couch next to him. Tubbo just sighed and grabbed the remote for the TV. He searched for good things to watch, but couldn't find anything. Tommy gently took the remote from him and found a good show after a minute or two. "Usually I put, something on TV, so we never think, about you and me." Tommy would always think after he had an incident like this one with Tubbo.

    He would put on a good show, and all of them would be so absorbed in the show which was playing that they would forget about what they did and never think about it again. After an hour, which passed by very quickly, Tommy said his goodbyes and went to go to bed. He rolled onto the bed and turned towards the wall.

He couldn't help but smile at the thought of his friends being proud of him.