Chapter 421 - Unity, Comradery, Glory!

Nie Yan reappeared 1,000 meters away from the battlefield. He contacted the scattered group members and had them reconvene.

Everyone returned to the mountain forest, adrenaline still pumping from the recent battle.

At the cost of only a single Group Teleport Scroll, and without suffering any casualties, they had killed roughly 1,500 enemy players. More than 300 of whom were Priests, who could no longer participate in the siege!

"What are your kill counts?" Edgeless asked.

"106," Monochrome replied.

"12," Paladin of the Elegy said.

...

The Warriors had killed the most enemies, with the Thieves coming in second, and the Paladins and Priests in last since they were focusing most of their efforts on providing support. Smoke Stub had the highest kill count among the Warriors at 163. Monochrome and Edgeless were the next highest with roughly 100 each.

The person who racked up the most kills was Nie Yan at 503. However, most of the work was done by Lil' Gold. He had personally taken down only 50 or so players. This was the advantage of area-of-effect magic.

"It's a pity we didn't bring any Mages. With Undying Scoundrel, Sparrow Hawk, and them around, we could've definitely wreaked a lot more havoc." Bladelight chuckled.

"It's a good thing we left so quickly. I briefly clashed with a few Berserkers from Alliance of Mages. They're skilled. I wasn't able to gain any ground," Smoke Stub said in a grim tone.

Smoke Stub was indisputably the most skilled Berserker in Asskickers United, so his assessment carried a lot of weight.

Although Asskickers United had many elite players, Alliance of Mages, Divine Protectors, and Bloodlust Blades were no slouches either, to say nothing of a leviathan like Angel Corps.

It was no surprise Asskickers United was under immense pressure facing the full might of Bloodlust Blades, along with the elites from Alliances of Mages, Divine Protectors, and Angel Corps. Although they had more than 100,000 players defending the Cripps Stronghold, their true fighting strength was closer to 50,000. Not to mention Bloodlust Blades had the support of those frighteningly destructive Armoured Catapults.

Nevertheless, even though Bloodlust Blades, Alliance of Mages, Divine Protectors, and Angel Corps were powerful, trying to uproot Asskickers United from Calore was no easy task.

The ambush led by Nie Yan had still more or less managed to hinder the enemy's assault.

A section of the Cripps Stronghold's walls finally collapsed under the constant bombardment of the Armoured Catapults. The forces of Bloodlust Blade rushed inside like a surging tide.

At this moment, the watchtowers showed their true worth. A dense volley of bolts rained down on the invaders, instantly killing hundreds of them.

The players from both sides clashed at the gap in the wall.

Guo Huai watched the players from Bloodlust Blades flooding inside the stronghold from the highest point atop the walls.「First Division, stop the enemy! Second Division, get ready to go up. Third Division, remain on standby! Hold the breach at all costs! Even if we have to fight 'til the last man!」

Asskickers United players were rushing over to set up a blockade at the collapsed section of the wall. Every single one of them were giving it their all. Guo Huai had already passed down the order. All of them were naturally prepared for death.

Wave after wave of Bloodlust Blades players charged inside, only to be beaten back every single time.

Led by several elites, the players from Bloodlust Bladess continued surging forward like an unceasing tide. If Asskickers United failed to secure the breach, the entire Cripps Stronghold would become a battlefield!