Chapter 577 - Overpowered Skills

Asskickers United had finally escaped the same fate which befell the War God Tribe of the previous timeline-crushed by the Century Financial Group's immeasurable wealth. However, they would still have to take precautions against getting eroded from within in the future.

Adding up all the casualties, Asskickers United's side had lost over 90,000 players, 6,000 of which were from Asskickers United themselves. Meanwhile, they had killed more than 510,000 enemies with the rest fleeing for their lives.

When the video of the battle for the Edgarton Stronghold was released on the forums, players were at a loss for words. The battle had ended this quickly? Asskickers United was simply too unbelievable! The difference in casualties between both sides was also staggering. With the Edgarton Stronghold in Asskickers United's hands, Alliance of Mages was finished.

Asskickers United immediately became the center of attention. Players were already comparing them with Angel Corps. Angel Corps was the undisputed ruler of the Satreen Empire. Not a single power there could rival them. Meanwhile, Asskickers United was shaping up to become the same in the Viridian Empire. However, there was a distinct difference. Angel Corps already had more than a hundred guilds both large and small under them, creating an invincible alliance in the Satreen Empire. On the other hand, discounting their branch guilds, Asskickers United only had five guilds under them. They still had a long way to go.

Regardless, Asskickers United's unity was still something to be greatly admired.

After Asskickers United settled into the Edgarton Stronghold, their five branch guilds began recruiting new players. Once that process was over, their most elite players promoted to the main guild. Apart from this, Holy Empire, Sapphire Shrine, and the other guilds also started a new round of recruitment. Given the size of Moonlight City's territory, there was no shortage of people looking to join guilds.

Learning Asskickers United was recruiting new members, all of Moonlight City boiled over with excitement. Countless players flooded the several offices Asskickers United had set up across the city, among which there was no lack of players who formerly belonged to Alliance of Mages. Some players even came rushing over from other cities. They all desired to join Asskickers United. Many of them were top experts.

Many top experts had reached a bottleneck and found it difficult to breakthrough. If they continued to stagnate in place, they would slowly be overtaken by others. These people wanted to enter a place filled with other experts. The top Thieves were especially interested. Asskickers United had Nirvana Flame, King of the World, Sun, and many other powerful Thieves. They could more easily pick up new tricks there.

Asskickers United rapidly expanded as more and more people joined. The Century Financial Group could no longer do anything to them. They had long since started shifting their attention to the Satreen Empire. After losing so many of their investments in the Viridian Empire, they simply lacked the strength to impede Asskickers United any further.

Cao Xu naturally understood the kind of threat Asskickers United would pose in the future given his insight. That was why he tried everything in his power to destroy it.

We'll rest for a while before taking on Divine Protectors,」Nie Yan said. Asskickers United had still taken heavy losses during this war.「Furthermore, we need to start exploring the Griffon Woodlands, or else we'll start lagging too far behind Angel Corps in terms of aerial might.

I'll have Bladelight make the necessary preparations,」Guo Huai said.

Any news for me lately?」Nie Yan asked. Even though Asskickers United was fairly powerful, it was still necessary to take precautions and not blindly rush into anything.