Chapter 554 - Rivers of Blood

Crazy Magic and Divine Flame didn't expect there to be others. They believed Nie Yan had only gotten in by relying on some special methods. With hundreds of thousands of players roaming the streets of the Edgarton Stronghold along with its tight security, sneaking in without being discovered should be impossible. However, so many Thieves had done just that right before their eyes. Didn't that mean the Edgarton Stronghold's defenses were as good as nothing?

Crazy Magic and Divine Flame reacted pretty quickly. Noticing the ambush, they immediately activated their various defensive skills. To their shock, their opponents were four Thieves widely renowned for their superior skills!

Crazy Magic raised his staff, preparing to cast an Anywhere Door to escape. About halfway into the two-second cast time, Sun interrupted him with Lock Down.

Sun closed in and sent a kick towards Crazy Magic.

With a wave of his staff, Crazy Magic quickly raised a thick ice wall in front of him.

Bang!」Sun's foot struck the ice wall.

The ice wall could only last two seconds before dissipating.

Sun pounced forward once more.

Crazy Magic turned around in an attempt to flee. Waving his staff, he cast Flame Bind, planning to immobilize Sun. However, just as he finished chanting the incantation, a sharp light flashed beside him.

"Shit!" Crazy Magic's heart trembled. Getting ambushed while in the middle of casting a spell was fatal for a Mage.

Crazy Magic attempted to switch to another spell, only to feel a sharp pain at the back of his skull. His vision turned black as he lost consciousness.

A silhouette emerged behind Crazy Magic. It was One Strike Vow. When Crazy Magic's view was obstructed by the ice wall, she had entered stealth and circled around to mount a sneak attack.

Sun evaded the Flame Bind and stabbed Crazy Magic in the throat with Pierce. At the same time, One Strike Vow followed up with Backstab.

Crazy Magic collapsed to the ground with a loud thud.

When Sun and One Strike Vow turned around, they discovered King of the World and Hapless Frog had already dispatched Divine Flame as well.

Even though both Crazy Magic and Divine Flame were skilled players, they were still lacking compared to Sun, King of the World, and the others. They wouldn't even win in a normal one versus one situation, let alone in this two versus one. They had no chance of surviving.

"The boss died!"

Seeing the corpses of Crazy Magic and Divine Flame on the ground, the Alliance of Mages players had blank looks on their faces. Both guild leaders were dead. What were they going to do? Should they just run or continue fighting?

While the Alliance of Mages players were still recovering from their shock, Lil' Gold spewed out a mouthful of Dragon Breath in their direction. The scorching hot flames instantly reduced three players to ashes.

"Run!"

"Dammit! The Golden Dragon is way too strong!"

The Alliance of Mages players scattered like terrified rats. At this moment, Nie Yan appeared behind one of the fleeing players and instantly cut them down with a swing of his blade.

Lil' Gold slaughtered his way forward, while Nie Yan killed the few players scattering to the side. Leaving a trail of corpses behind them, more than 15 players lost their lives.

Sun, King of the World, One Strike Vow, and Hapless Frog immediately pounced on Maple Sky and the others.

Seeing the situation turning south, the Alliance of Mages players started escaping with Unknown Transfer Scrolls. Some didn't even get a chance to activate their scrolls before they were cut down where they stood.