Chapter 566 - Level 120 Elite

"Boss, we just received word that Alliance of Mages can't hold on much longer. Should we dispatch some reinforcements?" Rocksplitter asked. Angel Corps was still technically allied with Alliance of Mages.

Soaring Angel shook his head and chuckled. "We only dispatched reinforcements last time because the Century Financial Group requested us to. There's no need for that this time around. Alliance of Mages already has no chance of turning things around. Even if we send reinforcements over, it won't be of any use. In any case, the Century Financial Group is too preoccupied fending off another major power to spare any time for Alliance of Mages right now. Plus, Asskickers United is still a long ways off from dominating the entire Viridian Empire. They're no threat to us. Even if they defeat Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors, there'll be many more obstacles ahead for them. To my knowledge, another major power not slightest bit inferior to the Century Financial Group is rising up fast in the Viridian Empire, and have already acquired several dozen guilds. Let Asskickers United continue with their little game of war. Their future will be anything but peaceful."

Soaring Angel wasn't the least bit concerned about the war in the Viridian Empire. Asskickers United's Armoured Ice Catapults couldn't reach them all the way over in the Satreen Empire. Angel Corps was currently researching high level siege weapons. In a few months , the Armoured Ice Catapults would be obsolete.

Angel Corps' position in the Satreen Empire was unshakeable. Meanwhile, Asskickers United still had a long journey ahead of them.

After Soaring Angel voiced his opinion, the several Angel Corps higher ups threw away any thoughts about sending reinforcements to aid Alliance of Mages. Their top priority was to continue exploring Gryphon Woodlands and obtain enough flying mounts to form a powerful aerial force! Once they established superiority in the skies, cross nation wars would become much more feasible.

With Angel Corps deciding not to lend a hand, Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors were in a real pickle.

Guo Huai made some inquiries and discovered Angel Corps had decided not to send any aid to Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors. He breathed a sigh of relief. As long as Angel Corps didn't take action, things would be much easier. They could slowly chip away at Alliance of Mages' forces.

Crazy Magic would probably be incredibly vexed to find out that Angel Corps wasn't sending any reinforcements.

While Asskickers United's Armoured Ice Catapults continued razing Alliance of Mages' strongholds to the ground, two Trebuchets were completed. Alliance of Mages' fate was sealed. All that was left to do was to decide how to collect the spoils.

Guo Huai estimated that in at most three days the Edgarton Stronghold would be transformed into a pile of ruins.

Their dominance in the war filled Asskickers United's players with confidence. Their momentum was unstoppable.

Since the war seemed to be progressing smoothly, Nie Yan could focus on training his skills without worry. In the previous timeline, even Level 100 and higher Shadow Dancers wouldn't necessarily be able to raise a Freedom Skill to Rank 8. After he finished this skill training session, challenging the class advancement quest would be a piece of cake.

Before Nie Yan's eyes was a brilliant future.

Nie Yan immersed himself in training, hunting down Barbarian Warriors while exploring deeper into the map.

This Land of Dreams was quite vast. No matter how far Nie Yan walked, he couldn't see any end in sight. His harvests were ample, obtaining more than 50 skills books. This place only dropped skill books, nothing else. However, many of these skill books were high quality drops. So, there was nothing to complain about. If he threw these skill books into the treasury, Asskickers United's players would probably go wild with joy. A few Thief skill books dropped, one of which was for a Freedom Skill. However, with so many skills already in his arsenal, continuing to learn more would have a negative effect. So, he could only put it aside for now. He would train all his current skills up first.