Chapter 462 - Polar Behemoth

The battle was over? Just like that?

The crowd was dazed. From start to end, Mad God only had that one small window of opportunity to force a comeback. Young Seven completely dominated the rest of the fight. The players couldn't help but look at him in a new light. A Priest skilled to this degree was truly something else.

The Priests in the crowd were especially fired up. Who knew their class could actually be played with such vigor and dominance!

It was a common concept that Priests were forever relegated to being healers, nothing more than nannies and wet nurses running to the beck and call of others, quietly supporting from the rear. But as it turned out, even Priests could be frightening existences in PvP, capable of taking down top ranked Warriors like Mad God.

After today, who would dare to claim otherwise?

This match would likely become a textbook example of high skill Priest play people would reference back on for a long time to come.

"I've decided. I also want to become a Priest like Young Seven," a 17-year-old youth with a still somewhat childish appearance declared with clenched fists. He was called Starry Pride, an unexceptional Priest in one of Asskickers United's branch guilds, Warriors United.

"You...? You regularly get distracted and screw up on the most basic things like healing. You want to become a top Priest like Young Seven? Maybe in your next life. Next time we run a dungeon, remember to properly cast your Heal, and for once use Dispel when one of us gets cursed!" a Warrior chided with a teasing smile.

"Those are only small mistakes! What makes you think I can't do it!?" Starry Pride angrily rebuked, his face red from embarrassment.

Young Seven walked down from the stage.

"This time, I want your cape. That makes three pieces of equipment in total. Take them out," Smoke Stub said to Mad God who had just revived. Three pieces of Sub Legendary-grade equipment, how wonderful was this? They didn't even have to do any tediously difficult quests or run the same dungeon over and over in the hope of a good drop!

"Asskickers United, I refuse to accept this! If you have the balls, send someone else up!" Mad God's eyes were bloodshot after his three consecutive defeats. One had to know, he had experienced untold hardship to obtain his Sub Legendary-grade equipment. Obtaining those three pieces had set him back by more than a month. A month in which he didn't get to participate in any guild activities, including the siege of the Cripps Stronghold.

Mad God seemed to have forgotten that in a match between experts relying on equipment alone wouldn't work. He had degenerated into a gambling addict that didn't know when to quit, recklessly pushing on in an attempt to recoup his losses.

Smoke Stub narrowed his eyes, then sneered, "You've already lost all your Sub Legendary-grade equipment. What are you going to bet with?"

"I-I..." Mad God wanted to say something but had no words to refute.

"Mad God, come down. Don't embarrass yourself any further!" Depraved shouted.

Mad God gloomily handed over the three pieces of equipment to Smoke Stub. He glared with fury and malice, wishing for nothing more than to tear Smoke Stub apart limb by limb.

Smoke Stub smirked. He couldn't care less about Mad God holding a grudge. If you have the ability, come! Gaining three pieces of Sub Legendary-grade equipment, he was like a tiger that grew wings. On the other hand, Mad God was like a tiger that lost its teeth, unable to pose any threat.

As Mad God departed, Depraved hopped onto the stage.

Smoke Stub and the others' eyes flashed with killing intent. Given how this Thief hadn't come up until now, his objective was clear-Nie Yan!