Chapter 522 - Wind Serpent!

After stunning Broken Bone Blade, One Strike Vow erupted with a flurry of attacks. With her damage, it didn't take more than two hits to finish him off.

Broken Bone Blade collapsed on the ground. The nearby Mages all targeted One Strike Vow with their spells.

One Strike Vow quickly dodged with Gale Step, then vanished into thin air.

"Don't let her escape! Kill her!" Crazy Magic roared after glancing at the corpse of Broken Bone Blade.

Orbs of light shot up into the sky and illuminated the ground below, revealing One Strike Vow's silhouette dashing away at lightning speed. She was immediately bombarded with spells, her health rapidly falling below 50%. When it looked like she was about to die, she crushed an Unknown Transfer Scroll and disappeared.

"Fuck!" Crazy Magic cursed. One Strike Vow still got away in the end. He no longer dared to be as careless as before.

Had the ambusher been Nirvana Flame instead, he would already be a cold corpse lying on the ground!

"All Mages, left side, attack!" Crazy Magic's gaze fell on several Asskickers United players in the distance, trying to force their way out of the encirclement. At this moment, several dozen spells came flying over and blasted them into smithereens.

Asskickers United's forces had entered a bitter struggle. Their casualties were gradually increasing.

Tang Yao saw that the situation was getting worse and worse. At this rate, they were going to be wiped out completely.

"Bladelight, cover me. I'm going to summon my Netherthunder Eagle!" Tang Yao shouted.

Bladelight, Smoke Stub, and the others immediately formed a circle around Tang Yao. Anyone that dared to approach him would be killed instantly.

Tang Yao fired off a few more spells, killing three nearby enemy players in a row. He then started chanting an incantation.

Bladelight, Smoke Stub, and the others guarded Tang Yao, not daring to move too far away. They didn't allow anyone to approach him. If a spell was aimed at him, they would do whatever it took to block it, even if that meant using their own bodies.

Seeing Tang Yao summoning his Netherthunder Eagle, Crazy Magic smirked. This was the moment he had been waiting for. He contacted one of his trusted subordinates.「Prepare to deal with Young Sparrow Hawk's flying mount!

Understood!

As the last syllable flowed from Tang Yao's lips, the Netherthunder Eagle emerged with a brilliant flash of light. With its massive 10-meter wingspan, it could practically blot out the sky.

The players from Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors in the vicinity backed away in fear, without exception.

"It's Young Sparrow Hawk's flying mount!"

"It's huge!"

Tang Yao leaped onto the Netherthunder Eagle's back. It flapped its wings and kicked up a large gust of wind, sending the nearby enemy players flying. Even the distant Mages were interrupted from casting their spells and knocked off their feet.

"Screeeeh!" the Netherthunder Eagle let out a piercing cry and flew up into the sky.

Tang Yao was like a gatling gun while riding atop the Netherthunder Eagle, sweeping through everything below him.

The Netherthunder Eagle circled in the air before dive bombing down, instantly killing six enemy players with its sharp claws.

The players from Alliance of Mages and Divine Protectors descended into panic.